Brookdale Owasso - Owasso, OK

Brookdale Owasso - Owasso, OK has yet not published prices.

Mom is Happy here

My mom has a 1 bdrm apartment with a kitchenette. The staff is very kind, attentive and she is getting good care. The have lots of great amenities. They always engage her to join the daily activities. They will come in and do a deep clean 1x a week but if she needs something in between they accommodate her. She is enjoying 3 good meals a day. They offer a shuttle to go to the grocery store that she may use one day. I would recommend this community to others.

Associates were awesome

I had looked at this location a couple of years ago as we were still trying to have my love one at home as long as possible. From what I observed the staff team was great. I remember to talking with a few associates and they were awesome. The facility itself is nice and small which I like. From what I remember I don’t recall if they actually have a designated area for residents with memory conditions such as Alzheimer’s or Dementia. However there are residents experiencing those conditions.

I wish you had a library and a mini store. It would really be nice if you had a pool.

Care for family

I like the care at this community. The staff is nice and very caring. They have activities that are offered to those who can participate with the other residents. This community is recommended for the care and the value that we have seen.

Best decision you'll ever make!

Watched my mother go through so much pain and distress and neglect at sequoyah point. So wish we had known about Brookdale!! Her brother, my uncle has been there a month and the only bad thing I have to say is they totally spoiled him!! Awesome group of people.

Initial Review - Good! But, with suggested improvements

Brookdale was very easy to work with as we moved my mother into their home. The Owasso location is a small facility which allows for very personalized care. This is the highest praise I can give...their administration, nurse, aids and all others associated in caring for my mother have been wonderful! They do not just give the impression that they care, they follow through and demonstrate so, time after time.

Every life experience and living situation will have pros and cons. For Brookdale, the biggest improvement I suggest is in their menu--perhaps giving options for residents--and in the quality of the preparation...as there are times when taste is quite bland.

All concerns have been promptly followed-up...and, again, this demonstrates the real care and compassion of the staff and administration.

Community Makes You Feel Like Family

The community really makes you feel like you're a part of a family. This is a really great community. They have accommodated us very well. My brother has adjusted very well to the community and they welcomed him with open arms. The community is super clean, that was the first thing I noticed. He loves the food and the activities are great. Everyone here is very friendly and I would recommend this community.

Helpful and efficient facility!

The location of Sterling House is perfect for some of our family since they are close, so it's ideal. As far as staff goes, everyone we've come into contact with has been amazing. They are very friendly, very helpful, if you're concerned about something they are on it quickly and get back with you timely. They're compassionate, and friendly as well. My loved one has been pretty confined without a lot of other interaction, so it is difficult for us to measure some things, but she is getting her medical care, the nurse Shannon is wonderful; the staff tends to her medicine and they seem to be timely and efficient.

Sterling House review

With the Sterling House being a smaller community my father get the personal attention he deserves.

There are plenty of activities for him that he stays busy.

A benefit to the sterling House of Owasso is the fact they only "Up" care as needed.

Everything is going really well.

Everything is going really well. The staff is friendly, the facility is clean. I'm new to senior living but there isn't anything I pay for that we don't get. They seem to have plenty of activities, and we haven't heard any complaints about the food. We chose them based on their reputation around the community. They had great word of mouth referrals.

Great interaction

They treated our loved one very well. The staff was friendly and the community is a nice size, which allowed the staff to get to know all of the residents very well and actually interact with them. We were very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Brookdale Owasso provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.