Peregrine Senior Living at Holcomb Bridge - Norcross, GA

Pets come to visit the residents!

This was a wonderful facility when I toured! It was very nice and offered a lot more amenities than other facilities that I had toured. I was also impressed with the fact that there were different categories of pet life here, which would have been great for my loved one because she grew up on a farm. Though the facility did not fit the family's individual needs, it was very nice!

My father's care

I am happy with the care for my dad. The staff are nice and caring to his needs. The meals seem to be good, but it would be nice if they post the meals weekly. The community is nice, but they need to take care of some house keeping This is a small community. They offer small trips away from the communty. He likes that this community has a pet. We would recommend the care and value for other families.

This community is for total memory care.

Dad is still trying to adjust to living at this community. My main concern is that we do not have good communication with the nursing staff. The staff take good care of dad. They offer a ton of activities. The community is clean and well taken care of. This is a great place if your loved one is ready for this type of setting. I do not think the staff is equipped to handle residents that are not compliant and are struggling with getting adjusted.

Informative Staff!!

The tour guide was knowledgeable and communicated very well. The community was up-kept and clean.They have activities available, various meal plans and resident parking available. The price we first received from them wasn't very good, so they tried to lower it i wish they would have given us a good deal since the beginning. Overall, i did think it was a wonderful place with a positive atmosphere and would recommend a tour.

A Very Caring Community

My father is still adjusting to this community, but so far everything has worked out well. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. They have a great staff here, they are very caring. They keep everything very clean and neat. This is a good place with very kind people. He is being cared for well here. I would highly recommend this community.

Great Impression!

I have visited numerous Assisted Living/Memory Care facilities in the metro Atlanta area. This place would have to be one of the top on my list. I love the holistic type of approach to care here. There is no back room or closed off portion to separate residents as their cognitive skills decline. The approach seems to be in engaging the residents in activities. It is clean, the staff is friendly and the advisor we spoke to Joe [Removed] appears to be passionate about his work. I love the concept here and was tremendously impressed all around with the rooms, the grounds, the pets, especially Jack the dog and the pot bellied pigs. I can see my mother living here and being happy and healthy.

Very Attentive

They are very attentive to my loved one and to all the residents there. It is a memory-care facility, so I know that it is difficult, but the level of friendliness and courtesy they have shown has been very high.

A Good Fit

Our experience has been really, really good thus far. They made the move-in really easy for my loved one. They were extremely helpful in the beginning and very patient with us and since we have moved in they have been receptive with any needs that we have had. It is a good fit.

Great place

I have no complaints about the facility.

Everything is so much better

Everything is so much better than any other situation at Peregrine's Landing at Holcomb Bridge. By this time every place that she was at as far as assisted living was in crisis. The staff are really good about having someone I can reach. I have called at 10 pm on Saturday and been able to talk to someone. I really appreciate that. This has just been a wonderful experience.

Welcoming and Caring Environment

They have a very welcoming environment. The staff is very attentive and there is a high caregiver to resident ratio. It's a smaller institution feel, which is what we like, where everybody knows everybody. All the caregivers know all the residents by name and their needs. On the negative side, the staff is not 24 hours, so the hand-off is a little disconnected between day-to-night and the weekends. Also, it's a little early, but I have this feeling that we got him in at one rate, but it will increase as time goes on.

Caring and attentive staff

I think they do a great job at Peregrine's Landing. The staff are all very attentive and very personable. Within a day or so of moving in everyone knew my Mom by name and could always tell me how she was doing if I called in to check up on her. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they provide good care to their residents.

Stay far away from here

[removed] the owner knows nothing about assisted living. Facility is not run professionally at all. Family members put in here are at risk. Run away.

A nice community

This place has done a good job so far, although the facility recently changed hands and I have not personally been to visit since the change. Both the previous staff and the new staff have all been incredibly friendly, however. They are also very easy to get a hold of for questions or any issues you need to discuss. The community was a bit lacking in the activities department previously, and the food needed some work, but according to my loved one both of those have shown improvement under the new management.

Wonderful option for day ca...

Wonderful option for day care & respite care. Very close to house. Smaller community. Not a memory care facility but everything is safe and enclosed.

Pleased With Move to Morning Starr at Holcomb Bridge

My mother was in a facility that was very nice, but too small to provide the activities and stimulus she needed. I was looking for a facility that would engage my mother in activities and allow for interactions with other people. Morning Starr has been that place. I was especially pleased to find out that they employed a full-time activities director. Although much larger than her previous facility, it is not so large that my mother's needs are not being met.

The owner/operator, Joel Addison, was very helpful and very accessible to answer any questions that I had.

Liked the facility very muc...

Liked the facility very much. Plan to take mom there for lunch so she can view the facility.

FIVE STARS FOR MORNING-STARR!!

I have nothing to say but good things for Morning-Starr at Holcomb Bridge. They were so helpful and kind and really went the extra mile when we were locating a place for my brother. The staff has been wonderful to our family. I would recommend it highly.

We had a tour and everyone was very n...

We had a tour and everyone was very nice.

I met with director and was very impr...

I met with director and was very impressed with the staff and the facility. There was a lot going on the building and layout is very nice.