Perfect choice

We looked at other options and facilities So happy with our decision to move out mom to New Haven Pines. Beautiful country setting and caring knowledgeable staff. Perfect!

Seems very nice

I haven't had a chance to visit often since my loved one moved in, but what I saw during the tour and move-in process was all very nice. The facility was always extremely clean, and I liked that they cook a meal for the residents every day (one day is leftover day). The people who work here seem nice, and Crystal in particular has been a big help to us. It is definitely worth a look for anyone looking into senior care in the area.

It was a very nice place, and in a lovely country setting.

It was a very nice place, and in a lovely country setting. It was clean and he seemed like a nice caring person. There was a comment that scared me though, he said that when your loved one comes here they will use our doctor, and I control the medications. Everyone also seemed to be slumped over and just sitting in their chair.

NEW HAVEN PINES IS AN ASSISTED LIVING HOME IN A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SETTING CREATING A FAMILY ATMOSPHERE IN A SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT.

NEW HAVEN PINES IS STRIVING TO BE A PLACE WHERE THE WHOLE FAMILY ENJOYS COMING TO VISIT THEIR LOVED ONES.