Neshaminy Manor - Warrington, PA has yet not published prices.

Not the Best, Not the Worst

This facility is often recommended by the local hospital, and you will hear it is one of the two "top rated" facilities. However, that was not our family's experience. We've had 3 relatives here: my mother, my aunt, and more recently my father. Several years ago we felt the level of care was adequate when my aunt and mom had been here on separate occasions. The short term unit is a better experience, both in level of care and in the aesthetics and overall feeling of the place. However our dad was here 2 separate times in 2016 and was basically over medicated and left alone most of the time. The rehab was minimal, not the level of care we felt was necessary. The last straw though was when he was released with open wounds which developed and had gotten WORSE while he was there. I spoke to a friend who had a similar experience, releasing their loved one too early when they clearly needed care. We would NEVER use this place again, I would recommend Christs Home or Abrahams.

I had facilities tell me to go to the Neshaminy.

I had facilities tell me to go to the Neshaminy. I only got as far as the director of admissions, since we were looking for two people with separate issues and they couldn't keep them together. Even the family doctor has heard they have great care there, and they do take Medicaid.

At Neshaminy Manor, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer our patients and residents outstanding care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Our Quality Healthcare Units provide skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether you are here for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing your personalized care program to facilitate your recovery and improve your well-being.
At Neshaminy Manor, we provide 24-hour care for long-term elderly residents and chronically ill patients, and are focused on helping each resident achieve their highest level of independence and quality of life. But, we also provide a caring bridge between hospital and home. Our Short Stay Services provide our patients with excellent rehabilitative care in a warm, family-oriented environment. Speeding recovery and returning our patients to home as quickly as possible are our primary goals, with our Clinical Care Teams there to support patients and their families during their stay.