Rockville Terrace Senior Living - Fairfield, CA

Rockville Terrace Senior Living - Fairfield, CA has yet not published prices.

The night shift staff are not as responsive, or at times as competent, as the day shift staff.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff did a nice job with the presentation and made sure to answer any questions I had for them. I liked the open floor plan and that it was easy to navigate through the building. Overall it has been a great place and I am pleased with the experience it was just not the right location for my loved one.

My mom's care

This is a good community for good care. The staff is attentive and caring. The menu is good and she is pleased with the nice variety on the menu. I like knowing that she is in a good clean community and a nice environment. They offer here activities that she is participating with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the care and value of a loved one.

Excellent new facility.

Rockville Terrace is a newly constructed facility and is beautiful. We were able to move my father into a two bedroom apartment quickly in a streamlined manner. The attendants are all friendly, caring and professional. The food is excellent. The family is very happy with this move and feel confident that he is getting quality care. I would recommend this place to those looking for a placement for a family member.

No complaints Everything is great !!

I have no complaints about this community, my loved one seems to be really enjoying his stay. The meals are good and the facility is kept clean. The staff is excellent on reaching out and keeping the family informed when there is a problem or update.