Nazareth Living Center - Saint Louis, MO

There is a special senior living community where people can come to fully embrace what life has to offer... a retirement community where all faiths, races and individual personalities are welcome...A place where a quality continuum of care is delivered with respect for each individual's unique needs... a retirement home where one can celebrate with family and friends.

Great rehab facilities

My husband recently spent 1 month in rehab at Nazareth. The staff was excellent, friendly, and went out of their way to make sure he was included in social activities. Never once did I see anyone who didn't look like they enjoyed being there. My husband raved about the food (to my chagrin) and made wonderful progress with the physical and occupational therapists on staff. I would highly recommend Nazareth to my family and friends. The facilities were clean, bright, and amidst several safe, family-oriented neighborhoods.

Come out of the Dark!

We were going to take a tour of the community, but as soon as we pulled up to the community my loved one said no absolutely not. My loved one did not like that the community was isolated from everything and every body. My loved one said that it just wouldn't work out.

Wonderful, compassionate staff

I moved my husband here because it was 5 minutes away from out home and he was very comfortable there. Nothing is going to be as good as you think you can do if you had them at home but I knew I couldn't care for him at home. I thought the care at Nazareth was much better than where he was before. They seemed to want to help, it was not something they had to do. They had smiles on their faces, they weren't grumpy and when their shifts were over they would come by and say goodbye to him and were so positive. Almost all of the nurses called him by his first name, they were closer to him that way. I think the people here are probably screened a little bit better or they go through sensitivity training; it was so much more compassionate and I don't have any complaints.