Mulford Garden Care Home - San Leandro, CA

They are very nice and take good care of my mom

I looked at other places. Some of the other places were nicer. In the end, I'm glad I picked the Mulford Garden Care Home. They are very nice and take good care of my mom. This is what I wanted. It's a great place. The facility is very clean. The staff is very accommodating. The value is excellent. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable. I would recommend it to anyone. It has been great.

11/29 Mon. met with director. Place ...

11/29 Mon. met with director. Place was so beautiful, warm, cozy a place like Home. Friendly atmosphere and director is very knowledgable, and helpful in getting started.

Our home is a residential care facility for the elderly licensed by the California Dept. of Social Services. We accept both ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients.

Our Goal

Our main concern is to provide a physically and mentally healthy environment in order to maximize the quality of life for our residents. This will maintain dignity during the later stage of life for our loved ones.

Care

We provide a homelike atmosphere, invigorating activities, daily delicious, nutritious meals/snacks and assistance in daily living. Transportation to and from medical/dental appointments, shopping, parks, senior center and other locations may be provided for or arranged by us.

Special Occasions

Events such as birthdays, Thanksgiving and many more are celebrated at the facility for residents who choose to do so. Family members and friends are always welcome to celebrate with us.