Mori Manor - San Leandro, CA

He Is Enjoying The House

So far so good since my dad moved in. So far it has been a good experience for my dad and I.

Best of the best!

This is a wonderful facility! It is very clean and, surprisingly, did not have any of the odors that one would expect in a facility like this. The staff is sure to cater to my loved one's needs, and they were sure to put her in a room with a resident with similar interests as her. There are also plenty of healthy food options, and the staff are sure to adhere to my loved one's feeding preferences. Overall, I am very pleased!

Quiet place for quiet people

Unfortunately this was not a good match for my sister-in -law. The rules were a bit too strict. She was not allowed to go out by herself for a walk, and that was a problem. There needs to be some allowances for different levels of abilities.

The place is clean and very caring. Some of the blame falls with my sister-in-law who was a bit too chatty for the other tenants.

The Manor

Mori Manor is a perfect fit for my mom. The administrator and staff are efficient and professional. At the same time, they have managed to create a home-like and caring environment for their residents. The staff is ethnically diverse and they speak at least two languages. This was a very important feature to me because my mom now favors her first language more than English. I would definitely recommend this care facility to my friends.

After looking at several other facilities I found Mori Manner to be the cleanest and best value. Nellie did everything she could to help accommodate the needs of my family, and made my mother's transition as smooth as possible. The neighborhood is convenient and there is a day senior center near by. They let pets visit which is very appreciated! Many of the rooms have a door to the outside and sunny windows, also has wifi.

very good

The staff at Mori Manor treat us like family and have been very good for us. They gave us a great tour, showing us around and explaining things to us.

Nice looking place, very friendly owner!

I toured this facility while looking into care options for a loved one. Mori Manor seemed like a very nice place! The owner seemed like a very caring and friendly person, and the residents all seemed very well cared for.The facility and furnishing were a bit on the older side, but the place was well kept and clean. This was probably my second choice out of all the places I saw.

So Happy!

Finding a place like 'home' for my 102 year old neighbor was a long process. I looked at 9 facilities, and when I went to Mori Manor it was 'the one'. It was not the last place I researched - I actually looked at a couple after I found it just to be sure, and when I went back to see it again I knew I was right about it the first time. The staff and the residents are all really nice and welcoming. The women who call it their home now are happy to be there. My friend was afraid to live in her home alone, and now she is settling in at Mori Manor and is getting comfortable. I really can't say enough good things about it - I am relieved to know that she is in good hands.