Mt. Bachelor Memory Care - Bend, OR

Finding mom's perfect fit

My mom is a high functioning memory care resident. And the staff is terrific at helping mom find her perfect fit. And they are being so accommodating and are placing her in the assisted living so she can thrive. The staff is very pleasant, mom is pleased with them. It is nice but the building has been under construction and it said 2 weeks but has been 2 months. I really appreciated a meeting we had with the head nurse and the activity director to see where mom is at in her stage. And they went over her medicine to see what she could eliminate. It is a lovely clean place. She eats the breakfast and lunch but doesn't like the dinner. They have tried to help mom in any way they can. I would recommend them if asked.

Nice, clean facility

I toured this facility when I was trying to find a home for my husband and it's just beautiful. I don't know much about the staff, but the facility itself is new. When I toured, it was very clean and that was the draw. It was like being in a high end hotel. I wound up having to move him in somewhere else but it was only because of lack of availability.

Everything is going fine!

Everything is going just fine so far! The adjustment is going quite smoothly. The staff are great, and my loved one enjoys the several outings that the residents go on. This was the best that we could have chosen!

I like the care that my father is getting from this nice community. The staff is always nice and respectful when I visit my dad. I like that this community serves good healthy meals. They do offer him a lot of nice activities, My fathers seem happy with the care from this nice community. This community comes highly recommend for the care and the value of a loved one.

My husband care

The community is great. The staff is very kind and helpful. The meals are very good. The activities are good for him to be active. I would recommend this for great care.

Very pleased

My mother took a few weeks to transition. They were right on with their projectins of her adjustments and very patient and supportive. Everyone is easy to talk to and very sweet with me and my mother. Mallory, Maggie (RN)! and staff has even helped me to adjust.

A wonderful place

I love this place! The brain powering activities provided at this senior home are great. My family and I had a wonderful feeling of comfort. It was a wonderful place to visit and my loved one enjoys the services of Mt. Bachelor Memory Care.

happy with my experience

I am happy with my experience with Mt. Bachelor Memory Care. The gals are very wonderful. he requires a lot of care. We don't know how much longer he has to go, so this is a very troubling time for us and they have been very helpful.

Great place for loved ones.

The friendliness of the staff, and their love for my husband was so obvious. He is adjusting well and the staff was very open to any concerns I had and I feel they will take very god care of him there. It is peace to my mind to find a place that cares. They are trying to get him more involved in their activities and I believe they will succeed. He is well fed and knows his way around already.
The building is new, the facility is light and bright and has lots of room for the guests to wander around and various places to participate in activities.

Montessori Memory Care

This is one of two memory care facilities that we went to. This one is on the Montessori system.