Aspen Ridge Memory Care - Bend, OR

Staff is simply amazing!

I was looking for a place for my husband to go and this place was the only one that had availability. We were a little hesitant at first but it’s been a great experience. The staff is amazing, they couldn’t be any better. Every time I talk with them, they seem knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. The facility is pretty nice and new and it’s always clean, so there aren’t any smells or anything like that. [Removed], the activities director, is amazing! Not only do they do in house activities, like music and games, but she actually takes them out too. They’ve gone to places like the movies, museums, restaurants, ice cream shops, and coffee shops. I know there are more than those too. I really wish it wasn’t as expensive as it is, but I would recommend this place to others for their loved ones.

Things are fine

Dad is doing well at this community. He likes the food and participates in some of the daily activities. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. The staff have been encouraging and we have good communication with them. This community is in a good location for us and I would recommend it.

I am hospice volunteer who visits their community regularly. I have seen a dedication to the people living here and a professionalism that deeply impresses me. It is a pleasure and an honor to visit here.

A place with care

This community was nice and I did like the staff. The room was not as big as we were needing. They had offered me a meal and it did seem to be appealing. I liked how the community was clean and taken care of. I would recommend this community for families wanting good care for a loved one.

Aspen Ridge

Mom is happy there. The facility is beautiful and well-maintained. There are a lot of activities throughout the day. The price is more than I had hoped, but they do a good job of taking care of Mom.

Aspen Ridge a Beacon in the Night

Aspen Ridge was very accommodating given the circumstances of my fathers needs. They accepted him on a very short notice. We arrived close to midnight after a very trying and long trip to their facility and the director was there to meet us and get us settled in. Making for a nice transition from his previous facility.

Memory Care/Assisted Living

My mom was in the Alzheimer's unit there. My mom was lucky; she was always happy and got good care. They have assisted living there too which we thought about for my sister but I heard some remarks and my sister knew some people there who said it's a lot like high school sometimes. A lot of patients or residents have little groups and some of of them are not so friendly. The memory care was good for my mom but we didn't think the assisted living would be the right place for my sister.

Aspen Ridge Memory Care, located in Bend, Oregon offers a great environment for anyone with AlzheimerÆs disease, dementia or any other memory problem. They offer many different services and amenities to ensure that your loved one will receive the care that they need and deserve. They offer three hot meals a day, assistance with eating if necessary, help with bathing and many more services, all with a daily routine that will become familiar in no time. In addition to the basic services, Aspen Ridge offers many amenities to make the stay here as enjoyable as possible. Some of the amenities offered at Aspen Ridge Memory Care include an on-site beauty salon/barber shop, house pets to comfort the patients, scheduled outings for entertainment as well as doctor appointments, and group activities based on the needs of the individual. No matter what your loved one is interested in at Aspen Ridge there is something for everyone.