Countryside Living Redmond - Redmond, OR

This is not a good fit at all

Everything during the tour went well for the most part except when I mentioned that we really like the decor and the lady giving us the tour told me that she "hated it". I did not care for the set up with the shared bedrooms and bathrooms and I felt that they were not as attentive to the residents and the residents themselves seemed very unhappy there, It did not provide the comfortable feel we were looking for in a community. The thing was that I would not want my dad to be there at all.

Tracie Flores

Thank you for your review. It is reviews like yours that allow us the chance to grow. We have recently undergone several changes here at Countryside Living and are very proud of what we have accomplished. We would definitely invite you to come back and tour our facility, weather you have a need or not, to see for yourself the great care, environment, and overall atmosphere here. We look forward to seeing you.

Countryside Living is a memory care facility with many different options available. We offer day respite (to give the caregiver a break), inter-generational child care (bridging the gap between young and old), and live in care for your loved one.