Mountain Valley Manor - Kingston, NY

I am pretty satisfied.

I am pretty satisfied. They do what they can, but sometimes I will have to mention little things that need to be done, like laundry. The staff is pretty accommodating towards me. The facility is well kept and they try as best they can to engage the residents. They are doing very well, overall.

King & Queen of the Manor

My mom & dad are both at the Manor. They love it there! The staff is always friendly, courteous & very helpful. I am very comfortable knowing that they are being well cared for just minutes from my home. The staff treats the resident's family with the same kindness they show the residents. I would & do recommend Mountain Valley Manor to anyone who asks about senior housing.

Very nice place

We've had a very good experience with Mountain Valley Manor. It's a very nice place. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the entire community has a homey family feel. The staff are all very friendly and professional, and they provide good care to their residents.

"In our home, you are on your own, but never alone"

Mountain Valley Manor Adult Home is located in the Mid-Hudson Valley, situated near the cultural and recreational areas of Rhinebeck, Albany and Woodstock. Our facility is nestled in small valley, offering a country setting within the City of Kingston while still benefiting from a city’s services.

Mountain Valley Manor is a newly constructed, New York State Department of Health approved facility specifically designed and built to meet the unique needs of our senior population. All rooms are fully furnished and offer private bathrooms. Our spacious common living areas are highlighted by abundant natural light and comfortable seating areas. A large patio and second floor porch provide panoramic views of the nine acre property which features both a pond and a seasonal waterfall.

Quality of life is the central theme of Mountain Valley Manor and is maintained through our extensive activities program, compassionate health care department and friendly dietary staff. We pride ourselves on our home like feel and strive to meet the needs of our residents. Mountain Valley Manor is owner operated, allowing our residents and their families direct access to the owners rather than an on-site manager. Taber McNaughton and Salvatore DePoala are hands on operators who will address your concerns directly and in a timely manner.