Mount Pleasant Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center (Opening Summer 2018) - Mount Pleasant, SC has yet not published prices.

I would strongly recommend MPG. There staff went above and beyond for my great grandma and my family every day and even after her passing. It feels like a home and not any other elderly care facility. The staff truly cares about each resident and treats them like family. Families are always welcomed and treated with the highest respect and are taken care of. In my great grandmas final days the staff went out of their way to help us with anything we needed. I would strongly recommend MPG to anyone looking for memory care for their loved one.

Good Care for Mom!!

My mom has been in Mount Pleasant Gardens since the second week they have opened. It has a been a great experience so far and I know my mom is being well cared for and safe. They have all kinds of activities for them to do and they really do care!!!!!

Thanks MPG family!!!!