Wellmore of Daniel Island - Charleston, SC

Wellmore of Daniel Island - Charleston, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Wellmore of Daniel Island

I came to Wellmore by chance. I love the staff, I love the availability of fun. I love the "beach" the front porch. We enjoy sitting. I enjoy the lifelong relationships with the staff. I like that I don't have to get up too early in the morning. Breakfast is always great. For instance, we had waffles this morning. The most important thing is the friendships we've made.

Review of Wellmore of Daniel Island

I like it a lot because my husband came with me. I've had a support system to help. I've met a lot of people and its been great to be surrounded by friends. I participate in a few wellness classes and activities. I really enjoy the breakfast. I enjoy how spacious my apartment is.

Review of Wellmore of Daniel Island

I have been here for rehab. After orthopedic surgery about 3 1/2 weeks. It doesn't get any better than this! People staff occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech path. and basically everything! Would definitely recommend 1st choice for rehab. After surgery, or other difficulties.

Review of Wellmore of Daniel Island

I have lived at Wellmore for eight months. It has been a letting go of my "old" life and accepting my "new" life. My son and his family have been extremely supportive during this transition to move to Wellmore. I have made good friends who helped me.

Review of Wellmore of Daniel Island

Good. I have been here more than 1 year and feel the facility accommodating.