The Boulevard of St. Charles Senior Living - Saint Charles, MO

The Boulevard of St. Charles Senior Living - Saint Charles, MO has yet not published prices.

Rooms are clean and bright, love the fact it has a full kitchen with open floor plan. Price includes 3 meals/day. Washer/dryer in apartment as well as laundry room close. Has a swimming pool or hot tub (which makes my husband happy). [name removed] was very friendly and helpful and answered all our questions. Most definitely fits our needs.

Excellent

We toured at The Boulevard, and my loved one liked it immediately. It's excellent. The community is brand new, and the people there are really nice. I love that the community is so clean and that they have a chef there, so the food is always good. My loved one enjoys the happy hour they have on Fridays, and she's excited to begin her new knitting group in January.

Needs Improvement

My mother has moved into the boulevard of St. Charles, and to be fair, the community is brand new, and just opened in September. With my experience so far, I feel that this place opened before it was ready. I say this because I’m seeing that they don’t have enough staff to accommodate the people needed served at mealtimes, not enough cooks in the kitchen, the food is not always hot because of the short staffing, there isn’t enough hot water in the rooms, and there is a large turnover rate in the staff that is there. I do feel that my mother is safe here, and I think the place is clean, beautiful, and doesn’t look at all like a nursing home, but I feel it needs improvement. They should have waited until they worked out all the kinks before they moved people in. At this point, I’d rate it a 5 for its beauty and cleanliness, but maybe a 3 as far as the inner workings of the place.

Has a few things to improve, but overall great place

My wife and I are very happy here and we’re glad we moved in. I wish we had done it sooner, honestly. The facility is brand new and pretty nice, they’re still adding to the buildings and a new assisted living side should be done soon. They still have little bugs here and there that they need to work out but they’re getting them fixed. The staff is easy to communicate with and knowledgeable about what they’re doing, they keep the facility nice and clean, and everyone seems friendly. It is independent living, so we have our own kitchen, but they serve food as well. It could use some improvement, especially with the service, but they’re hiring more people so that’s being taken care of currently. They offer tons of activities and one of my favorites is chair beach ball but my wife loves bingo. They offer other things like ice cream socials, happy hour on Fridays and usually a singer will come in for that. There are different types of clubs that you can join, they have a brand new pool table, and they have ping pong. Overall, you get a good deal for what you pay. We have a maid service and all of the utilities are inclusive of the one price we pay per month. The only thing you would pay extra for is if you decide that you want an outside phone line for your room. I think other people would be happy here too and I totally recommend it.

My Mom is happy here

The Boulevard in St. Charles is a brand new facility that opened in September, 2017. The staff is very welcoming and working hard to make everyone feel welcome. The decorating inside is beautiful and the building is kept spotlessly clean. There are no set times for meals. You can order anytime of day. Activities are fun and a great way to get acquainted with other residents. There is a friendly atmosphere among the residents.

Kind, Helpful Tour

My wife, and I had a nice tour of this community. Everybody we met was kind, and helpful. The community appeared to be well maintained. The staff was cordial, and helpful. They answered our questions, and the experience went well overall. It just wasn't the community for us, and our needs.