Lake St. Charles Retirement Community - Saint Charles, MO

Rooms are clean and bright, love the fact it has a full kitchen with open floor plan. No washer/dryer in apartment but has laundry room close on each floor. No swimming pool or hot tub (my husbands wish list). Price includes only 1 meal/day. [name removed] was very friendly and helpful and answered all our questions. Definitely a consideration for our needs.

The place is lovely, [Name removed] and the staff are friendly and professional. As for our needs, the efficiency apartment on the ground floor suitable for a pet is not available at this time.

We enjoyed our tour of this center. The grounds are beautiful! Our lunch at Lake St Charles dining area was terrific. This center is at the top of our list for my grandfather at this point.

Doing Really Well Here

Mom is doing really well since moving here. She has adjusted well to her new surroundings. Mom has started meeting new people and making friends. She enjoys going to the activities they offer. On most days she is liking the food every once and awhile there will be something she doesn't care for. The community and moms apartment are clean very well maintained. We would happily recommend this community to anyone.

Mom calls it home

My mom loves living at Lake St. Charles Retirement Community. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have not dined there with mom yet but my mom says the food is very good. There are plenty of activities that the staff
encourages the residents to participate. They recently had a luau party for the residents and there were close to five hundred who attended. They do provide transportation for the residents to go shopping and other excursions, but we enjoy taking mom out when she needs to go anywhere. They have several areas for the residents to go outside and relax or walk to enjoy the outdoors and it is beautifully landscaped. I would definitely recommend Lake St. Charles to a place where my mom says she wants to reside at for the rest of her life.

Pleasant Tour

This is a nice facility, and our tour of it went pretty well. The community looked nice, and everything looked well-kept from what we saw. The staff we came across was kind, and helpful. They were also informative, and our questions were answered. The experience was a pleasant one overall.

Wonderful place

This is a wonderful place. I looked any many options for my mom and this was by far the best not only for value, but for all offered. She has only been there a week and seems very happy with it. She is taking part in the activities, making friends and loves the food.
The place is extremely clean and the people are wonderful.
I am so happy we found this place!

They Have An Open Community

My dad picked this community because they had more outdoor pathways to walk on. He likes to walk a lot and he really likes it there and he is doing well. My dad likes the meals but the kitchen is under renovation so it has been limited. He enjoys playing poker weekly and likes the activities that have jigsaw puzzles. My dad loves the staff they are very friendly.

Great location for Grandma. Staff is very helpful when setting her place up. Staff was able to answer any questions we had. They even offered us dinner and dessert while we were there for so long arranging things.

Lake St. Charles - the best in St. Charles County!!

When looking for an independent living facilities for our mom, my sister's and I toured several places. Hands down Lake St. Charles came out on top! I came by several times and just observered their operation before we signed the contract and each time I was more impressed than the last.

Since that time, 4 years ago, because of our mothers Alzheimer's, I now come and stay with her for a few hours every day. I have gotten to know the staff personally and am continually amazed with the work they do. When employees love what they are doing it shows in the quality of care that is given. Not only does every staff member know every residents name, but they always take time to listen to the stories that are so important for the seniors to share.

If you are looking for a place that your loved one will be well cared for and well loved you will not be disappointed with your decision to choose Lake St Charles!