Morrison Woods Health Campus - Muncie, IN

Morrison Woods Health Campus - Muncie, IN has yet not published prices.

A nice tour

This is a nice looking community. The person that took us on tour was friendly. This community seems to offer some nice activities. This community was just a little to expensive for us.

My Personal Encounter with Morrison Woods

Mother admitted for rehab and although most of the staff that cared for her were kind and gave excellent care, I couldn't say much for the business part of the establishment. Trying to get my Mother discharged before the 20 day allotment by Medicare was a nightmare. No one knew any answers to questions we asked, and it seemed the objective of this place was to keep the patient as long as possible to "milk" Medicare. One should be aware that often" Directors" are in need of some courtesy and to remember "WE" the tax payer are paying their wages!!!!
I would never recommend this facility due to their lack of good administration.

Trilogy Health Services

Thanks for your review. If you would like to discuss further, please contact our campus and ask to speak to our Executive Director.

Pleasant Tour

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Everyone was nice, and friendly. The staff was polite, and answered my questions. The rooms they showed up were a bit to small for us. Overall my tour went well, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.