KEYSTONE WOODS - Anderson, IN

A Community I Would Recommend To Anyone

This is a wonderful community, and my father is doing great since his move here. Everyone in this facility is amazing. They have a great staff. They are very professional, and good at what they do. The community, and his room are always nice, and well-kept when I visit. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. This is a community I would recommend to anyone, it is working out well for my family.

Mom Likes it at The Community

So far my mother is enjoying her move to this community. Everything is working out pretty well, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. She is improving, and receiving great care. They have a great staff, and they have been very helpful, and kind. They have activities offered for the residents, and they do outing outside the week once a week. They have a beauty shop on the community, and that is very convenient. She is getting her physical therapy on site at the community. Everything is working out very well, and this a community I would recommend.

Clean and nice. Private Pay. Recogniz...

Clean and nice. Private Pay. Recognize the need for residence to receive stimulation during the day.

Keystone Woods is a licensed assisted living community that offers comfortable one-bedroom apartments and 24-hour services tailored to our residents' needs. Close to shopping, dining, hospitals, and doctors' offices, our community has many gracious features, including a beauty shop, private dining room, courtyards, peaceful gardens, a fishing pond, and a gazebo.

LIFESTYLE

To promote health and well-being, our daily activities include low-impact exercise classes and recreational therapeutic sessions. Other social and educational events encourage wellness of the whole person and personal growth. Residents lead active lives filled with the pursuits they enjoy, plus cultural events, group outings, shopping trips, and daily scheduled activities.

DINING

Proper nutrition is vital at any age, and enjoying meals with friends is an important way to stay strong and energetic. Our homemade restaurant-style meals are hard to resist. Breakfast has all the fixings. Lunch and dinner offer two entrées and a menu of standard favorites; lunch also includes a salad bar.

CARE

Each resident’s individualized care plan is designed with input from the resident, family, physician, and our licensed nurses. As needs change, the level of care can be adjusted to allow the resident to maintain their lifestyle, preserve their dignity, and prolong their independence.