Glen Oaks Health Campus - New Castle, IN

Glen Oaks Health Campus - New Castle, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Glen Oaks Health Campus

Beautiful facility, the employees that work there that I know are wonderful people. The residents always seem happy when I've been there.

Review of Glen Oaks Health Campus

The community is welcoming and smells good. I've eaten there and the food was fantastic. From what I've heard, that is the norm at Glen Oaks/ Friendly staff, caring folks. If you need a place, this is it.

Review of Glen Oaks Health Campus

My mom lived at Glen Oaks temporarily while she was recovering from some health issues. Glen Oaks and the staff was amazing at taking care of her. She was not an east person to care for but the staff understood and treated her like family. I highly recommend Glen Oaks and the staff to take care of your loved ones.

Review of Glen Oaks Health Campus

I've toured this community and can see the compassion each staff member has for their residents. My friends grandmother lived at this community and the family was pleased with the care and service provided. In addition, I've been at this community during work for my company and could see the care taken to keep their staff and residents safe and comfortable.

Mom's Care and Comfort

I am happy with the care here at this community. We like the staff who are caring and helpful. The community is clean and my mom is happy here. The menu is appealing. They do offer activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and value for a loved one.