York Place - Marion, IN has yet not published prices.

Customer Reviews

Review of York Place - Marion, IN

The York Place is a wonderful Place. My Mother went there on March 1, 2013 and passed away Nov. 18, 2014. The York Place took wonderful care of my mother. They are very caring and kind people who run The York Place and all the workers there are great. I could not ask for any better care for my mother. The York Place is a great place. And it is a very clean and nice units.

From the Office

A great place to call home! At Enlivant, we honor the commitments we make to our residents and their families. Our goal is to enhance our resident’s quality of life by providing a warm, caring environment that fosters independence, dignity and choice of each resident.

Our residents are often seen relaxing by the fireplace or enjoying a beautiful sunny day in the courtyard with their neighbors. Each resident is encouraged to maintain their independence and we honor their personal choices.

Residents enjoy private, locking apartments that allow them to decorate just the way they want, with their own personal belongings. Residents and families are involved in making the decisions that affect their lives.

At our residence you’ll find a high level of service with a personal caring touch. We invite you to come join us for a personal visit and experience the care and service we provide.