York Place - Marion, IN has yet not published prices.

My Mother Lives At York Place in Marion And It Is Wonderful!

My mother has been at York Place for a year now. She was pretty independent, but didn't remember to take her medication and needed help with meals and laundry. My mom is going to be able to age in place at York. My sister and brothers are extremely happy that she is living where she can be taken care of, she has made friends and has regained the will to live. We checked out other places who were cheaper, but you get what you pay for. York Place, we found out, is licensed by the state. We would recommend York Place to anyone who is looking for the best care for their family member.

My Mother Lives At York Place in Marion And It Is Wonderful!

This company gives me peace of mind knowing that my mother is well taken care of, she is with friends that are her same age and she has great companionship and we don't have to worry about her. She is around people with commonalities. She has an active social life. York Place and their staff gives her independence and value as she feels she can help others while aging in place. This community can take care of my mother like a nursing home does in a home-like atmosphere.

Good place

I only gave 3 stars because our loved one hasn’t been there long. Care is good and help are friendly and caring. Provide good interaction activities. Facility is clean.

Review of York Place - Marion, IN

The York Place is a wonderful Place. My Mother went there on March 1, 2013 and passed away Nov. 18, 2014. The York Place took wonderful care of my mother. They are very caring and kind people who run The York Place and all the workers there are great. I could not ask for any better care for my mother. The York Place is a great place. And it is a very clean and nice units.