Lynd Place - Muncie, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Lynd Place

I love living here. I am a clean freak and it is so nice here. The staff are very nice! It is a great place to live.

Review of Lynd Place

Lynd Place is very clean. The staff and residents are very kind. I really like living here.

Review of Lynd Place

I love my Mom living at Lynd Place. It is so clean here. She uses the library a lot and it is great having the beauty shop right here so she does not have to leave.

Review of Lynd Place

I have lived here for over 2 years and everyone is so nice. I have really settled in at Lynd Place and love living here and that is why I have stayed. I highly recommend living here.

Review of Lynd Place

I like everything at Lynd Place, I am very happy! I get plenty of good food and the housekeeping is great. It is really great to live at Lynd Place

Review of Lynd Place

I used to walk at the mall and since I don't anymore, Lynd Place has a great walking club that I walk with everyday. I can do it inside or outside depending on the weather. It is a great place to live.

Review of Lynd Place

I like all of the different entertainments that come in and the church services. I am free to go in and out when I want. I still drive and can have my independence. I like the staff. They're very nice. I have made many new friends.

Review of Lynd Place

Right from the tour with Missy, we felt the kindness and great accommodations. I feel at peace that we have found a wonderful home for mom. Bless you!

Beautiful apartments and pleasant staff.

Very Friendly

I love the atmosphere of this building. It's always so clean and tidy, staff is always friendly and willing to help answer any questions that I have. I love coming to visit!

Review of Lynd Place - Muncie, IN

We were so fortunate to find this facility… But meeting [Removed] was awesome. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious. All of the staff are friendly and have smiles!! The residents are also so very kind. My father is very happy here which makes this move a happy one for our family. He said he feels safe!!

I am very comfortable and my apartment is just what I need. I could not ask for a nicer place to live. I feel safe and secure her. The meals are very good with a big variety to choose from.

Everything is so clean and neat. Staff are very attentive and really care about us.

I think it is wonderful here. The staff is so caring and capable and I feel very secure living at Lynd Place. It is very comfortable here!

It has a wonderful here, I love that my son can bring his dog to visit and that we can have our pet family live here too. The staff takes very good care of me.

I really like the staff. I feel safe and more at ease knowing that I am not alone if I need help.

Staff is very supportive. It is very clean at Lynd Place. Everyone is very helpful and generous with all of my needs.

The staff is very nice. I like having a beauty shop right here and being able to get my nails done without leaving. The church services here are very nice all the time too.

I feel safe here and that is a big and important part for me. It is really fun having my cat live with me.

I feel safe and secure so completely here. I love the staff.

It is very cheerful here and well lit. Maintenance is first class and does great. I don’t feel crowded. It is open concept and have plenty of room. Housekeeping is very nice and laundry as well.

My visit

This community was our first choice if we would have stayed in the state. They do not offer a memory care unit. The people I met were friendly and the community was nice.

Enjoyed my tour at Lynd Place, found it to be a very welcoming home away from home. Residence all appear to be happy and the food looked delicious, although I did not eat there. . When the time comes , that my Uncle would need permanent care , this would be satisfactory. Currently I am looking for a place that I can use a day at a time. .

"I never had it so good!"

The staff is truly phenomenal. Every single person we met what incredibly friendly and welcoming, knew all the residents by name and quickly learned all the names of our family members, as well.
So gracious and caring. They really went out of their way to make my grandmother feel welcome and valued. The facility is so clean and bright.
After moving in, Grandma commented "I never had it so good!"

Very nice place. Everyone is very friendly and it is clean. Everyone I spoke to seemed happy living there.

Lynd Place is a great atmosphere

The tour went very well and it was very clean. The staff were all very friendly and the residents looked very happy. It was very informative and I was very impressed! Follow up after the tour has been great too. Answered my questions and then some.

The Best!!!

Absolutely phenomenal community. The staff are the best if the best and you can tell right from the moment you walk in the door that they are there for you and your loved one! I wouldn't look any other direction if you're in the search of an amazing assisted living.

Family looking for assisted living

Toured Lynd Place and it was very clean and staff was very friendly and welcoming.
The residents seemed very happy and it felt like home!

Nice, Well-Kept Community

It has been an excellent experience for my mother since her move to this community. We are comfortable with her move to this facility. Everything is working out very well. She has a lovely room, it is nice, and big. When I visit the community is well-kept. It has been a good experience for us so far in this community, and I would recommend it.

Pleased with My Move To This Community

I'am pleased with my move to this community. Everything is working out well, and I have settled in nicely into the community. They have a fantastic staff, and they have been great to work with. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. All is well so far, and I would recommend this community. It is a nice place.

Super friendly staff!

So far it's been great!The biggest thing is they are very friendly and helpful.They make you feel at home. I was there the other day and tried the food and was impressed! It's been a great experience so far!

Lynd Place is a great place!

It's a beautiful, clean and friendly atmosphere. The staff are so caring. You walk in and can just feel at home.

Lynd Place was very clean and staff was very friendly!

Lynd Place staff was very helpful with our financial needs and answered our questions about Veteran's Aid & Attendance to help offset our rent. They are very "Veteran Friendly" with several Veterans that reside there. It was very clean and staff was very friendly.

Very Impressed With This Community

My mother in law is currently here for a respite stay. So far everything is working out very well, and I'am pleased. They do a very good job with the cleanliness of the community. She is pleased with the meals, they serve very good food. She is being cared for well, and I know she in good hands. I'am very impressed with all they have done for us. The staff is great, they have been very caring. It has been a lovely experience.

Lynd Place is a very beautiful, clean building. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. They are always involved, and host great community events! They are highly thought of by all who know them.

Nice, clean and staff very friendly

When we toured, the building was very clean. Everyone was real friendly including residents and employees. My questions were all answered and very impressed.

nice and clean.

Review of Lynd Place - Muncie, In

When I toured Lynd Place, I was so impressed with the beautiful and clean environment, friendly staff, welcoming feeling and most importantly all the residents' smiling faces!

Lynd Place is GREAT!

The staff are so welcoming and truly care. The atmosphere is fun and everyone is always having a good time. They have a lot of activities going on and community events. It is very clean and a beautiful building.

Hard Workers

All of the employees working over at the Lynd Place really do try hard at their jobs and they all work hard to try and keep things running smoothly at the facility. There is not anything I can think of to improve on.

It's great, I am really impressed.

So far things seem to be going well at Lynd Place! It's a well kept, clean, nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly. They're attentive and seem to do a great job looking out for their residents! The only issue is the dining hall menu and dining staff need improvement! I would recommend Lynd Place to anyone!

worked with us

Lynd Place was the only facility that I found which was willing to work with us financially. All other places have their set rates and will not work with you, but Lynd Place did, which made a huge difference in our decision. They were very good at keeping us informed and were very knowledgeable.