We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Morris Hall St Joseph's Skilled Nursing Center - Lawrenceville, NJ has yet not published prices.
- Skilled Nursing
- 24-Hour Security
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Female & Male Residents
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Doctor on Call
- Activities Onsite
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Full-time Activity Director
Safe, high-quality, long-term care in an atmosphere of respect is the hallmark of St. Joseph’s. Residents benefit from that excellent care. Thanks to a stable staff and permanently assigned care-giving teams of doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, social worker, and other professionals. These dedicated teams really get to know the residents, their needs, and their families, and residents reap long-term benefits from this lifelong relationship. Though it’s impossible to quantify the level of care at St. Joseph’s, some figures help explain it. Above average staff-resident ratios (typically one certified nursing assistant for seven or eight residents) result in individualized attention. Additionally, Morris Hall receives consistently high ratings in the New Jersey Department of Health’s annual nursing home survey (view it online at www.nj.gov/health/ltc/hcfa.) we would link to the site.