Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Hamilton, NJ

Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Hamilton, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Short Term Rehab
  • 24 hour care
  • Rehabilitation

Review of Hamilton Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The nursing department has been especially helpful. My loved one tells me every day what he has to eat - he really enjoys his meals there. He's eating better than I am!

Review of Hamilton Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare

I feel comfortable when I walk in here and I feel fine with my mom being there. They make sure my mom does not hurt herself. They do the therapy in the morning and they help her down the hall. The staff are very kind. They communicate well and help with anything I ask them. They talk with me about anything I ask. My mother loves the meals. She eats all of her food. Sometimes they do not make the bed though.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

My husband is happy and they take care of him. He says everything is good and they care about my husband. The meals are excellent. It is clean.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Hamilton Grove is good. My loved one said he likes the meals. So far, the quality of communication has been pretty good.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They try their hardest. Rehab is going well. The staff seem friendly to me. They have been very helpful and we had a good meeting with them. The cleanliness is good.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The nursing care is pretty good. There was some confusion on meds but it got it worked out. She is not happy with the meals.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The nurses are wonderful! It's a convenient location for me.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

My loved one was previously at the facility for a rehab stay. One of her nurses is especially good! She has recently moved in for long term and I am a little confused at this point because it seems as though the rehab side of the facility was a lot nicer than the long term care side. Also, a couple times I have visited her at the facility and I noticed there were someone else's clothes on her.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Some staff is exceptional and some nurses she really likes. The staff called while I was away. Social services did well, they are great! My loved one likes it there. I've heard she's doing well in rehab and she says she does the same thing but she's getting stronger. She does devour the food. She's started to open up to the woman that does the meals. There was a bit of a miscommunication but it's being resolved.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The nurses are great and helpful. They check on my loved one. The rooms need to be repaired and the meals do not look that appetizing. There is an odor and the housekeeping could be better. I ended up doing some cleaning myself in her room. She does not like the food.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

It's been a bad experience. They are trying but they're too short staffed and the patients don't get the right care. It's very difficult and memory issues make it more difficult. He wasn't looking clean, I've had to complain numerous times. There's new turnover, but in the last month they are working on it.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

My loved one is happy there. She likes it here better than the other facilities. They are taking care of her and treating her well. She is getting the proper diet here. There are better aides here than the other facilities she has been at. They are on the top with friendliness. The nursing care is very good. Communication is very good too.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

It's good. My loved one works hard and likes the therapist. The staff is good and we feel comfortable with it. They are easy to talk to and they would answer questions. The room seems clean.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

I haven't had a bad experience. The nursing staff on the third floor really stand out. As far as communication, the staff is great! All of them! The ENT therapist talked to me, the nurses answered questions and made sure they were well versed, the aides went far and beyond. I have no complaints about it! She complains about the food though. It's pureed and not chopped, she felt like puree should be better. It could be better in the rooms as far as smells, a little bleach or something.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The therapy is very good and I watched it yesterday. Some days the overall experience is good and some days it is not good. The staff are good and friendly. The nurses are very good. The floors are shiny and it is clean. The food seems to be good too.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The nurses are well qualified. The quality of the therapy people there is very good and they are very helpful. The only thing my loved one complains about is the food. Also there are not enough CNAs to get someone to the room in time. The girl that has knowledge of insurance is great and very knowledgeable. The social worker is great as well. The staff are friendly and helpful. I get calls when they need to call. He does not like the meals though.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Hamilton Grove provides very good service. A lot of the staff members stand out, all are very nice. My wife was here and it went well and we brought my mother in here too. Many of the staff and front desk are excellent.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Some of the staff is gone that I built a rapport with. I think their aides do a poor job with the patients, also with feeding them and dressing the patients. They put on a friendly face but once I leave it is different. They do provide a full meal.

I like living here, everyone is friendly. I enjoy the food and entertainment. I'll miss everybody and [name removed] is a sweetheart.

I want to give this place 5 stars. The nurses, the NANAs, the physical therapists, the social workers, and the rest of the staff have all treated me with respect and kindness, and I appreciate it. And if it wasn't for the physical therapy department I wouldn't have gotten better as luckily as I did, and now I'm going home thanks to all of them!

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

My mother loves it there. They are treating her right and they are washing her. My mother says they clean. She likes the meals. They tell me everything. I talk to the social worker and thought it would be better for her stay there long term.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

My loved one said it was great. Everyone in the rehab was so helpful. One nurse was very attentive. They were helpful to her. The meals are excellent. Communication has been very good.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

We are happy with services, everything was very good! It was great!

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Based on the care she is getting it is very good, although there has been a couple of glitches with being short handed. Overall Hamilton Grove is great. Some of aides are really good and some are not. I like the social worker and she keeps me up to date.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

I'd recommend Hamilton Grove to a friend.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Everyone is nice and respectful. She likes it. Every nurse has been great. It's very clean and nice. She is enjoying the meals. The staff answer all questions any time he calls.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

He is walking better. We interact and talk. The communication is good. There was a young man who I interacted with and I liked him. It is pretty clean.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Everything is good so far at the rehab.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The nursing supervisor was nice and helpful. One of the nurses had a little attitude. When we got there was a little misunderstanding of the time of her being there. They put her in a room with someone else. She was with three other patients. The cleanliness was average.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Therapy was very good stuff. I liked some of the staff and aides. All of the PT people were fantastic. I would recommend Hamilton Grove. They were very good to me.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The supervisor is nice and gave information. The staff is very friendly. They care for her pretty well. It takes a while for the nurses to respond. They keep me informed of what is happening with her.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

His room was clean and they did call me as needed. The staff care is pretty good. But I put notes on the door that my loved one cannot walk on his own, and the aides told him to get up and walk. One of the aides was excellent. The nurses did not know he was coming when we checked in. He's left in his Depends on all day. The food wasn't good so we brought in food.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

There was confusion and we got there late and I took her home. No one was prepared and we did not know what to expect. It did not seem like they knew what they were doing. We arrived at 6 pm. They did not know how to mark her clothes.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

I find the staff are very helpful. They have been good in keeping me in the loop with communication. They help guide me along with Medicaid, and I am learning. The aides help out, and I am thoroughly pleased. That place is spotless, and I am very pleased with that. I like the patient advocate. She has helped keep me informed.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

They were good with the treatments, and the food was good. The cleanliness was very good. The communication was good.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

From what I know and what my daughter says, it is going well. She seems to really like the staff.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Overall, it was a very good experience. The facility could use some upgrading, but it was clean.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

I like the service my loved one has at the facility. Rehab therapy is helping, and she is progressing. She is moving better. The meals are great. The cleanliness is pretty good. The staff are friendly. We like two of the nurses. We like the social worker and the person who works at the front desk. We like the person who gave me the tour. Some of the aides are pretty good, and others I have to talk to about the care they are providing.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation

The overall stay for my husband was fair. He had a concern about not getting his medications when he should have. Another concern we had was the building being understaffed. There was more than one occasion where our family had to do things such as make his bed. The rehab therapists were good. They did the exercises with him, and he progressed nicely. They would bring his food to him, but he needed more help. They did eventually start helping with this. Some meals were better than others.

They have excellent communication, especially from the social worker. My loved one is getting great care. We are happy with the facility and she is happy. The staff have all been great.

I think she is getting very good care there. They are friendly and caring. I am impressed with the place. It is very clean.

As far as the facility goes, the staff is great. We like the social worker. We like one of the nurses too. If I leave a message with the social worker, she responds right away and she is doing all she can as a new kid on the block. She listens to my issues and my mother's English is broken. There have been some difficulties. They said they have rules and regulations they have to go by. They only shower patients twice a week. There is a bad smell of urine. My mother pushes the button for help and sometimes they do not give her a sponge bath.

It is a very clean facility and this our second time. They are very friendly. This is really the cleanest facility. The staff is very friendly but I wish they were a little more accommodating with my father. He is clean but when he asks for a bath, they say they will come back and they do not come back. He has problems with the menu and they do not bring what he ordered, and this is reoccurring.

Overall it is good. I didn't find it dirty yet I didn't find it extremely clean either. You're limited with the state. Regulations seem to prevent certain things from happening when I'm working with the facility such as guard rails on the bed.

I've taken my loved one here for years and have had several friends use this facility as well. With the exception of one or two staff members, they were overall friendly. It was usually a clean building. They were pretty good at keeping me informed, but there could be better communication as far as discharge dates. I had to cut my vacation short because they wouldn't accommodate his discharge date. They felt as though he no longer needs therapy, which upset me because even if he is not going to get any better it would be nice for him to maintain his current level.

I'd recommend Hamilton Grove to a friend. I really like the PT therapists. Some of the services they have like the kitchen have been a problem. They do not give me what I order or they do not have what I ordered.

It wasn't clean. The people weren't getting enough attention. It was not a healthy environment. If I were going to a place, I wouldn't go there. When I went to the room, the smell was too strong.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They're getting better. They take action instead of just talking. I cook for my mom and bring her food because they always mess up her meal. The staff do pretty well at keeping me informed. Management has improved, but they still need to work on some issues.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

I'm very happy with the physical therapy for my mom. They're doing all the exercising and getting her back on her feet. The food is fine, but she's complaining that they never have washcloths. They're all friendly. She likes the meals. I haven't heard anything from the staff. They do answer my questions. I have already recommended this rehab to a friend. My mom was there once before, and was happy with them, so she's back.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Everything is very good. The rehab therapy can be improved. They are helping my loved one get stronger. The nurses are doing pretty well. Everybody has been pretty good. They keep me informed.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The staff is hard working and the facility is very pleasant and nice to work with!

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

He likes it at Hamilton Grove. He is fine with the staff. He likes the food. They have called me when he has asked them to call me.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

He just got there and just started PT therapy. Hopefully he will get better and moving. They really worked him, they did good. The meals are good too.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They are great! You cannot ask for anything better. The floors were very shiny. The meals were small, they were pretty good though. The communication could be improved. I never knew how I was doing. If they did something, they would not explain.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Everything is fine. The rehab is outstanding! I would give them the highest rating possible! They are very compassionate and caring. They are very good with keeping me informed on what is going with me and letting me know any issues. They would call me day or night about anything. Sometimes response times are a little slow. Also my father does not get what meals he orders and he is frustrated with that. He has spoken to them about it and has been there 3 times.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The place is nice and clean and my mom is happy. The rehab is fine and the therapists are dynamite. My mom is tough to deal with and I know the staff cannot keep smiles on their faces. The nurses seem to ignore the buzzers to see the patients. The nurses seem lazy and on their cell phones while the patients need help. My mother likes a one of the gentlemen. The gentlemen was being attentive to my mom. I have been well informed about my mom's care. Someone called me and said and they know I am the contact. I think everybody complains about meals wherever you go.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

I appreciate the cleanliness and the floors are waxed and sparkle. It looks clean. They gave her a thorough bath. The staff is pretty friendly. I know they give gourmet meals. They give quite a bit of food. They are pretty good about reaching out to me with information. My loved one says they are not too organized though.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The rehab therapy is a little better than the rest. It seems like it is okay. The nurses are okay. The meals are fine, my wife is happy with that. I am not very happy with the aides. My wife has had a lot of incidents where they leave her and the bed is wet for 2 to 3 hours. It looks clean and there is nothing on the floor, but there is an odor sometimes. Her bathroom itself looks clean, but it doesn't smell clean. They do not mop and stuff. They're not very good at keeping me informed about her care. I have to chase them down if I want any information.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The staff is courteous and the facility is clean. The rehab therapists have been pretty responsive and attentive to her. The care the nurses are giving is good but they could be more attentive. The doctor could be more responsive, too. I am waiting for them to adjust her medication. They provided good care but were disorganized with protocol and procedure. The food is bland and nasty. My grandmother is on puree meals and it is horrible.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They're very good at keeping me informed. They call me and if I call them, they do call right back. The facility is very clean. However, it's been a bit of a rough start. If you ask my father, he says he's happy here, but we're still trying to iron out some rough edges. We're being reassured that things are being addressed, but we're just not seeing it yet. They're very friendly when we're there, saying we can call at any time. I only have one issue with one of the nurses. Everybody else has been accommodating, and it's to the point that I feel like they're telling me what I want to hear because I don't see stuff being done. We have voiced our concern that my father cannot find the call button because he is visually impaired. Our concern is that he may fall and hurt himself. My dad says the meals are lousy, and that's why he's not eating, but when he was there before, he used to eat them.

Review of Hamilton Grove

I'd recommend Hamilton Grove to a friend! Sometimes you had to tell them to clean the room and make the bed personally. They got on it right away when I reported that my room needed cleaning.

Review of Hamilton Grove

People there are phenomenal. I'm there a lot and they know me. I've never had a problem. The dining staff are working with my loved one. They are amazing at giving her what she needs. I'd suggest that, for people's protection, they should have to sign in when they enter the facility. Anybody can walk in and out, and I do not like that. Also I wish that there was more of a lemony scent and things like that.

Review of Hamilton Grove

I love it. The care, the physical therapy, it's all good. I might need to admit myself there because it's so clean and warm and comfortable! The therapy they are giving my loved one is great. When I asked them to do something, they did it. When I went in and I saw that he needed a shave, I asked them to shave his face and they did it. The facility is beautiful. It's very clean.

Review of Hamilton Grove

The place is all right, the people are all right. The nurses are all right, they are out there taking care of business. The staff come out and give my loved one a bath and treat her well. They are friendly and very outgoing, and attentive to the patient. It's a nice place and it's clean. I haven't seen a doctor and I don't even know when he comes. The nurses don't say anything about it. I don't even know the doctor's name.

Review of Hamilton Grove

The nurses helped out a lot and communicate with me greatly.

Review of Hamilton Grove

It's gone very well. The PT is wonderful. They have a wonderful PT department. I've been here multiple times and I always come back because the PT is so good. A lot of the nurses are really wonderful. Sometimes it takes a while to get assistance, but it's a very busy place, so I understand. I'm sure there are people on the floor in worse shape than me who need them more, so I can't hold that against the staff. Most of the staff are very friendly. The ones that aren't, that's just their way. The facility is very, very clean. It's taken me a while to get used to the food, but they've been very good about working with me to get me what I want. If there's a problem, or they can't get my medication right away, they let me know.

Review of Hamilton Grove

They were okay. I liked the rehab, the therapist, and facility. The gym and rehab room was great, and up to date with a car and little apartment, from bed to kitchen! The PTs were very good. Some improvement in the food and the residents' rooms was needed. They looked dingy. I'd suggest sprucing up the rooms and the whole facility.

Review of Hamilton Grove

The people in therapy are wonderful. Otherwise, no one was there to help my wife do anything. Every time she would hit the light to get a nurse, two hours later someone would come down and ask if she needed anything. I was there myself several months back and had a totally different experience. It seems like now all anybody cares about is getting a paycheck.

They are very helpful and kind. The facility is kept very clean. My loved one seems fine with the meals. It is difficult to get information, for example, about her discharge or the medical part.

The staff is there for my loved one when she needs them. They always call me to keep me informed

My stay at Hamilton Grove healthcare and rehabilitation was wonderful. Therapy was excellent and the staff were very caring. I would not go anywhere else and I will recommend this place to everyone. Thank you for the care.

My stay was wonderful. I had such great care. This is the best place I have been to.

My family and I have been blessed to have my mom, [Removed] as a resident of the Hamilton Grove healthcare facility.
The care they showed was amazing.
God bless them!

I've had my loved one at Hamilton Grove and we [are] very happy with the nursing care & therapy

Welcome to Hamilton Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare, a healthcare center truly in a class of its own.

Hamilton Grove combines premium skilled nursing and rehabilitative healthcare with luxurious accommodations and amenities, for a hotel-like experience while you recuperate.

Hamilton Grove is a comprehensive nursing home, providing a full range of healthcare services including short-term and post-surgical care, long-term care, as well as Alzheimer's care in a separate secured unit.

The caregivers at Hamilton Grove are warm and experienced professionals, and the therapy equipment is state-of-the-art.
If you or someone you love needs short- or long-term care and wants premium care and a pleasant and enjoyable experience, come visit us at Hamilton Grove and see for yourself.