Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Hamilton, NJ

Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Hamilton, NJ has yet not published prices.

Welcome to Hamilton Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare, a healthcare center truly in a class of its own.

Hamilton Grove combines premium skilled nursing and rehabilitative healthcare with luxurious accommodations and amenities, for a hotel-like experience while you recuperate.

Hamilton Grove is a comprehensive nursing home, providing a full range of healthcare services including short-term and post-surgical care, long-term care, as well as Alzheimer's care in a separate secured unit.

The caregivers at Hamilton Grove are warm and experienced professionals, and the therapy equipment is state-of-the-art.
If you or someone you love needs short- or long-term care and wants premium care and a pleasant and enjoyable experience, come visit us at Hamilton Grove and see for yourself.

• Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Short Term Rehab
  • 24 hour care
  • Rehabilitation

They are very helpful and kind. The facility is kept very clean. My loved one seems fine with the meals. It is difficult to get information, for example, about her discharge or the medical part.

The staff is there for my loved one when she needs them. They always call me to keep me informed

My stay at Hamilton Grove healthcare and rehabilitation was wonderful. Therapy was excellent and the staff were very caring. I would not go anywhere else and I will recommend this place to everyone. Thank you for the care.

My stay was wonderful. I had such great care. This is the best place I have been to.

My family and I have been blessed to have my mom, [Removed] as a resident of the Hamilton Grove healthcare facility.
The care they showed was amazing.
God bless them!

I've had my loved one at Hamilton Grove and we [are] very happy with the nursing care & therapy