Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Hamilton, NJ

Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Hamilton, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Short Term Rehab
  • 24 hour care
  • Rehabilitation

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They're getting better. They take action instead of just talking. I cook for my mom and bring her food because they always mess up her meal. The staff do pretty well at keeping me informed. Management has improved, but they still need to work on some issues.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

I'm very happy with the physical therapy for my mom. They're doing all the exercising and getting her back on her feet. The food is fine, but she's complaining that they never have washcloths. They're all friendly. She likes the meals. I haven't heard anything from the staff. They do answer my questions. I have already recommended this rehab to a friend. My mom was there once before, and was happy with them, so she's back.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Everything is very good. The rehab therapy can be improved. They are helping my loved one get stronger. The nurses are doing pretty well. Everybody has been pretty good. They keep me informed.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The staff is hard working and the facility is very pleasant and nice to work with!

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

He likes it at Hamilton Grove. He is fine with the staff. He likes the food. They have called me when he has asked them to call me.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

He just got there and just started PT therapy. Hopefully he will get better and moving. They really worked him, they did good. The meals are good too.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They are great! You cannot ask for anything better. The floors were very shiny. The meals were small, they were pretty good though. The communication could be improved. I never knew how I was doing. If they did something, they would not explain.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Everything is fine. The rehab is outstanding! I would give them the highest rating possible! They are very compassionate and caring. They are very good with keeping me informed on what is going with me and letting me know any issues. They would call me day or night about anything. Sometimes response times are a little slow. Also my father does not get what meals he orders and he is frustrated with that. He has spoken to them about it and has been there 3 times.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The place is nice and clean and my mom is happy. The rehab is fine and the therapists are dynamite. My mom is tough to deal with and I know the staff cannot keep smiles on their faces. The nurses seem to ignore the buzzers to see the patients. The nurses seem lazy and on their cell phones while the patients need help. My mother likes a one of the gentlemen. The gentlemen was being attentive to my mom. I have been well informed about my mom's care. Someone called me and said and they know I am the contact. I think everybody complains about meals wherever you go.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

I appreciate the cleanliness and the floors are waxed and sparkle. It looks clean. They gave her a thorough bath. The staff is pretty friendly. I know they give gourmet meals. They give quite a bit of food. They are pretty good about reaching out to me with information. My loved one says they are not too organized though.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The rehab therapy is a little better than the rest. It seems like it is okay. The nurses are okay. The meals are fine, my wife is happy with that. I am not very happy with the aides. My wife has had a lot of incidents where they leave her and the bed is wet for 2 to 3 hours. It looks clean and there is nothing on the floor, but there is an odor sometimes. Her bathroom itself looks clean, but it doesn't smell clean. They do not mop and stuff. They're not very good at keeping me informed about her care. I have to chase them down if I want any information.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

The staff is courteous and the facility is clean. The rehab therapists have been pretty responsive and attentive to her. The care the nurses are giving is good but they could be more attentive. The doctor could be more responsive, too. I am waiting for them to adjust her medication. They provided good care but were disorganized with protocol and procedure. The food is bland and nasty. My grandmother is on puree meals and it is horrible.

Review of Hamilton Grove Healthcare And Rehabilitation

They're very good at keeping me informed. They call me and if I call them, they do call right back. The facility is very clean. However, it's been a bit of a rough start. If you ask my father, he says he's happy here, but we're still trying to iron out some rough edges. We're being reassured that things are being addressed, but we're just not seeing it yet. They're very friendly when we're there, saying we can call at any time. I only have one issue with one of the nurses. Everybody else has been accommodating, and it's to the point that I feel like they're telling me what I want to hear because I don't see stuff being done. We have voiced our concern that my father cannot find the call button because he is visually impaired. Our concern is that he may fall and hurt himself. My dad says the meals are lousy, and that's why he's not eating, but when he was there before, he used to eat them.

Review of Hamilton Grove

I'd recommend Hamilton Grove to a friend! Sometimes you had to tell them to clean the room and make the bed personally. They got on it right away when I reported that my room needed cleaning.

Review of Hamilton Grove

People there are phenomenal. I'm there a lot and they know me. I've never had a problem. The dining staff are working with my loved one. They are amazing at giving her what she needs. I'd suggest that, for people's protection, they should have to sign in when they enter the facility. Anybody can walk in and out, and I do not like that. Also I wish that there was more of a lemony scent and things like that.

Review of Hamilton Grove

I love it. The care, the physical therapy, it's all good. I might need to admit myself there because it's so clean and warm and comfortable! The therapy they are giving my loved one is great. When I asked them to do something, they did it. When I went in and I saw that he needed a shave, I asked them to shave his face and they did it. The facility is beautiful. It's very clean.

Review of Hamilton Grove

The place is all right, the people are all right. The nurses are all right, they are out there taking care of business. The staff come out and give my loved one a bath and treat her well. They are friendly and very outgoing, and attentive to the patient. It's a nice place and it's clean. I haven't seen a doctor and I don't even know when he comes. The nurses don't say anything about it. I don't even know the doctor's name.

Review of Hamilton Grove

The nurses helped out a lot and communicate with me greatly.

Review of Hamilton Grove

It's gone very well. The PT is wonderful. They have a wonderful PT department. I've been here multiple times and I always come back because the PT is so good. A lot of the nurses are really wonderful. Sometimes it takes a while to get assistance, but it's a very busy place, so I understand. I'm sure there are people on the floor in worse shape than me who need them more, so I can't hold that against the staff. Most of the staff are very friendly. The ones that aren't, that's just their way. The facility is very, very clean. It's taken me a while to get used to the food, but they've been very good about working with me to get me what I want. If there's a problem, or they can't get my medication right away, they let me know.

Review of Hamilton Grove

They were okay. I liked the rehab, the therapist, and facility. The gym and rehab room was great, and up to date with a car and little apartment, from bed to kitchen! The PTs were very good. Some improvement in the food and the residents' rooms was needed. They looked dingy. I'd suggest sprucing up the rooms and the whole facility.

Review of Hamilton Grove

The people in therapy are wonderful. Otherwise, no one was there to help my wife do anything. Every time she would hit the light to get a nurse, two hours later someone would come down and ask if she needed anything. I was there myself several months back and had a totally different experience. It seems like now all anybody cares about is getting a paycheck.

They are very helpful and kind. The facility is kept very clean. My loved one seems fine with the meals. It is difficult to get information, for example, about her discharge or the medical part.

The staff is there for my loved one when she needs them. They always call me to keep me informed

My stay at Hamilton Grove healthcare and rehabilitation was wonderful. Therapy was excellent and the staff were very caring. I would not go anywhere else and I will recommend this place to everyone. Thank you for the care.

My stay was wonderful. I had such great care. This is the best place I have been to.

My family and I have been blessed to have my mom, [Removed] as a resident of the Hamilton Grove healthcare facility.
The care they showed was amazing.
God bless them!

I've had my loved one at Hamilton Grove and we [are] very happy with the nursing care & therapy

Welcome to Hamilton Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare, a healthcare center truly in a class of its own.

Hamilton Grove combines premium skilled nursing and rehabilitative healthcare with luxurious accommodations and amenities, for a hotel-like experience while you recuperate.

Hamilton Grove is a comprehensive nursing home, providing a full range of healthcare services including short-term and post-surgical care, long-term care, as well as Alzheimer's care in a separate secured unit.

The caregivers at Hamilton Grove are warm and experienced professionals, and the therapy equipment is state-of-the-art.
If you or someone you love needs short- or long-term care and wants premium care and a pleasant and enjoyable experience, come visit us at Hamilton Grove and see for yourself.