CareOne at East Brunswick Nursing & Rehab - East Brunswick, NJ

Great job

Amazing place to be I'd recommend to everyone

LAZY, RUDE AND ONLY IN IT FOR THE $$$

This was the worst experience of my life. I have never met such hateful, uncaring people. Why are they even in the medical field. They were lazy and extremely rude. Thankfully my husband was able to speak for himself and get himself to the bathroom (with alot of effort), because they would not come when he rang. They are only concerned about the money. We have good insurance and they saw dollar signs. There were a few wonderful and caring people, but they were not in authority and were overruled. DO NOT TAKE ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT TO THAT PLACE..

It was okay, the smell was pretty bad...

It was okay, the smell was pretty bad. room style had little privacy. Extra service fees were crazy.

Care One at East Brunswick is a 132 bed facility. We have sub acute rehab as well as long term care services. Care One is a family owned company with facilities throughout New Jersey.

We have a hotel-like atmosphere with excellent meals and services available to our residents. We provide exciting activities seven days a week for all functioning levels.