Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center - Plainsboro Township, NJ

Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center - Plainsboro Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one was impressed by the therapist. The cleaners come in twice a day. They've very hard workers. He had some issues in the beginning, some discrepancy between what the dietitian said he should eat and what he was getting.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

I would recommend Merwick! It is a new facility. I would like more interaction by phone though.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

I liked the attitude of the staff in general, very friendly and helpful, but there are not enough people. They did a great job keeping me informed. I was there a lot, and the staff was very familiar with me. The cleanliness is exceptional. The overnight staff was a little thin. The meals are not satisfactory. The food could be improved.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

They were very good about his falls. They bandaged him very well and called me. It's very cheery service. The food is very good. Communication was excellent. They'd call me as soon as he had the falls. The main thing I've noticed is that when there's any visitor in my loved one's room, nobody comes. They just don't check in. It's very hard to tell whether they're checking in at other times.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one seems to be happy. Everyone is very friendly. The cleanliness is okay. She does not like a lot of the meals.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is very pleased with the rehab. She thinks the rehab specialist is very good. He has her up walking, which she was not able to do when she first came here. She has told them numerous times she does not want coffee she keeps getting it, and some meals are quite bad.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

I had a meeting with the social worker, director of nursing and physical therapist and they came up with a plan that makes sense to me and now I am confident they are looking after my father's needs. At first, I wasn't too excited to have my father there, because I had to hunt down nurses to get my questions answered, and he was left on his own a lot.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

Some of the information is not being conveyed properly. They started off pretty well, but then I wasn't getting much information. I'm not happy with them, they asked my father to stay the night there with my mom because they were not staffed properly. When we spoke to the nurse, the nurse was very helpful about the issue. I was there when someone came in and asked if she'd like physical therapy. We said yes, and they said they'll be back shortly and they have not been back since. Some of the nurses have been very nice and calling me. Her room is pretty decent, it looks okay.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

We haven't been receiving much information. I haven't heard from anyone about my mom's care since admission on Sunday. I feel like the communication is very bad. The meals weren't very good, based on what my mom shared with me regarding freshness and preparation.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one likes the therapy. Some staff are really good and some are terrible.

Review of Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everything was a disaster. We're not happy with Merwick, and when my husband leaves the hospital, he's not going to go back. There were ants on the bathroom floor when he first moved in. My husband was on a very special diet and they were giving the wrong food. They didn't take care of his needs and he ended up being in so much pain my son had to go take him to the hospital.

Overlooking Millstone River Park, Merwick Care & Rehabilitation Center offers a full range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in a neighborhood-style setting. With the goal of sending you home with confidence, our rehabilitation team works tirelessly to ensure you achieve positive and measurable improvements.

Contact our friendly admissions staff today to schedule a visit and see why our community is the right choice for you or your loved one!