MorningStar at Bear Creek - Colorado Springs, CO

Care for loved ones

This was a nice tour for care. The staff were nice and friendly and seems to be able to answer the questions I had on the care needed for my mom. I liked the cleanliness and the menu that was appealing. I would recommend this community to other families for the care that is offered.

Assisted Living Memory Care – Colorado Springs’ Most Trusted Choice
MorningStar Memory Care at Bear Creek offers the finest senior living and memory care Colorado Springs has to offer. Set amid the Rockies’ picturesque foothills, our community is devoted to the individualized memory care for those with mild to advanced stages of Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. MorningStar at Bear Creek is specifically designed to enhance our residents’ freedom that they may explore our expansive surroundings safely and easily. Our assisted living facility consists of 48 suites, including studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. Browse the photo gallery to see evidence of our gorgeous senior assisted living accommodations.