Brookdale Littleton - Littleton, CO

Brookdale Littleton - Littleton, CO has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

The staff here were fantastic on the tour. They answered all my questions. They wouldn't accommodate my mom and her dog. The building is more outdated.

My tour of Brookdale

The staff I met at this community were nice. The community looked very nice. This community does seem to offer a lot of nice amenities and activities.

Comfortable living!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far I am pleased with how things are going. She has enjoyed the company of the other residents and I think the staff have done a great job at accommodating her needs. The activity program they have available keeps her busy and engaged in different things throughout the week. The only complaint she has had is the meals. My mom thinks there could be some improvement in the quality of the food the chef makes.

Almost chose Brookdale Littleton --wanted to!!

After 3 in-depth visits, We were all set to place 91-yr-old healthy mentally sharp Mom in this pleasant (older) facility 1 mile from our home. Liked modest suites, all 1 level, 50-70 residents, plus large center courtyard. However, we felt completely blindsided when their intake assessment of Mom resulted in $2000/month Care Service charges for 'needs' her medical professionals did not concur with! She did NOT need Escort, Dressing and Grooming, or Shower assistance---fully independent with a walker and still improving. Communication broke down when we questioned $589/month to administer 1 pill. And despite our asking twice, they never mentioned $400/month to accommodate a vegetarian diet! After 3 days of no word from them, a different nurse finally offered to re-evaluate mom. Too late. Never again heard from charming temporary sales woman. Beware corporate-level decision-making model. Be aware they have new exec director, sales, nurse, activities director and 6 new care-givers all at once! So disappointed in this experience. Nice place, poor communication, questionable integrity. Hope things improve with new management. Lessons: get specific estimate up front for all Care Services, even if you think you don't need them. Attend the assessment (we were not encouraged to do so.) Sad this did not work out for us. Had to scramble to find another spot in less than 1 week. Lots of unnecessary stress during a difficult time.

The staff was very polite, helpful and professional.
The rooms were set up very well, very good wheelchair accessibility.

Care and Comfort

We like the nice care of this community. The staff are very nice and always keeping me informed on her progress. The menu was very nice and she was pleased with the nice variety. They have activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this excellent community to other families for the nice care and value for a loved one.

Highly recommended!

I highly recommend the Brookdale Littleton because they have treated my mother so well. My mother's favorite things about it are the meals, and how loving and caring all of the staff have been towards her. It has been a good experience so far.

It is very cozy!!

My parents love the fact that the place is small and all on one level. It is only about 40 units and the place is very nice. I have not seen my mother this happy in a long time. The staff is all very friendly and the meals are decent if my mother does not like what is on the menu they give her other options like a sandwich, hamburger, or hot dog. They have a large variety of activities. My parents spend most of their time in the common areas. They have joined in exercise programs, music, and many other things.

My tour!

We liked this clean nice community. The people we met during our tour were nice. It is in a well placed area. They offer daily activities and pets are allowed.

Nice place for independent seniors.

Unfortunately, my husband was only there for five days when he had to be rushed to the hospital. He had congestive heart failure, but they accepted him anyway. The care for someone that sick was not adequate. After two weeks in the hospital, he had to be transferred to a skilled nursing facility, where he still is today. This Brookdale was a very nice place, and had he been able to ambulate and take care of himself, it would have been perfect for him. I feel that they just need to take a better look at who they are accepting into assisted living. The management was very responsive to our needs, and the sales representative, Angela was exceptional. If he ever gets well enough for assisted living, I would hope he could go back to Brookdale Littleton.

A really nice community.

My Mom is doing fine at Brookdale Littleton. It's a really nice community. I would say it is geared for people who can afford to stay there, it's a little pricey. The food is good, both my mom and Aunt have said so. They do offer activities.

Going pretty well

Things are going pretty well. There are still adjustments, but it is a very nice facility. So far, we are having a good experience with Brookdale Littleton and we do not have any complaints. We are happy with them.

Needs Better Trained Staff

They could improve by training all the new staff, because there has been a massive amount of turn-over. As a result, her care has not been consistent or of the quality to the price we pay. There could be more direct communication to the resident's not just from the attendants, but from the management as well.

Very kind and compassionate

They were very good. Very kind and compassionate. My father lived five days after moving into Brookdale Littleton and they made the last week of his life as pleasant as can be. I would very highly recommend them to anyone who has a parent in a similar situation.

very courteous and helpful

Very good people at Brookdale Littleton. The staff was all very courteous and helpful to my mother in law and all the family. The only area I can think of where they might could improve would be to have better access to physical therapy equipment. Other than that it was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend them.

Clean. More "professional". Felt more like a facility. Nice, but not really comfortable.

Nice place, overall

Overall things have gone well with Brookdale Littleton. Everyone here is very friendly, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. The only issue we've had so far is that for a few weeks they seemed very understaffed, but I believe this was due to caregivers getting ill.

We're happy with them!

Everything is very clean and it smells good. The staff is all very sweet. It’s a very nice place. The staff is incredibly kind. When my loved moved in they even gave her a little bag of cat food. It’s a pet friendly community. There is enough parking when we visit.

My mother in-law has only been there ...

My mother in-law has only been there about 10 days. She really likes all the employees and says they are very helpful and kind. She likes the food too and has nice table mates.

Good News for Assisted Living Seekers

Employees very friendly and knowledgeable. They pay close attention to residents' needs. The nursing staff is very alert and willing to help with equipment needs as well as medication monitoring. Very nice facility.

My Mother is now living at Sterling h...

My Mother is now living at Sterling house. The staff has been more than nice and attentive to my Mother. She enjoys everyone of them, from the business office to the nurses and aids. I noticed even the cook interacts with the residents. What I was impressed with was that all the staff participates in the serving at meal times, even the nurses. Then when mealtime is over they go back to their duties. The facility is clean and has very home like atmosphere. We are very pleased and feel that our mother has improved physically with the therapy and seems much more relaxed. She enjoys the activities. They will come to her suite and let her know what is going on in case she misses it on the schedule. They go beyond the call of duty.

Very Friendly and Willing

I think it's a good place. I'm not sure about the activities they have. I thought that they were going to have more activities than they actually do. I'd like to see a little bit more like mystery trips or something. My mom was being a little difficult playing bingo. They were trying to tell her to be quiet and she was getting more irritated so that wasn't working. I felt more positive things and compliments would help and they changed everything around and I understand that she's doing beautifully now. They try to work with each individual.

I like the doctor - he seemed to be really on top of things. Their billing has some problems. At the beginning they had a hard time getting the right amount and they lost one my checks. The rooms are smaller too but they're very friendly and they're willing to do anything for you.

Very nice place

I found this for my friend, but I was in contact with my friend the whole time she was there. She liked it a lot, she never ssaid anything bad about it. It was very nice, the people were very nice and she had a little apartment there for three or four weeks after she came out of having her ankle replaced. Everything's high price wise but this was the only place she's been to so there was no way to compare, but I felt that it was fair. They had movies, bingo and several other things, church services, that she enjoyed going to. I think she would probably go back if she needed to but she did say the food could be better.

Brookdale Highline offers independent retirement and assisted living in Denver, Colorado. We are set on beautifully landscaped grounds with a lovely courtyard, walking trail and garden. Our three story community has beautiful mountain views and is nearby many of the areas parks.

Our community features three apartment styles, ranging from studio to two bedroom apartments. Each apartment comes with:

Kitchenette
Closet space
Large bathroom with step-in shower

We also recently remodeled our dining room and TV room, and set up our new internet cafe for our residents to easily keep in touch with their loved ones. Socialize on our outdoor patio with friends or relax watching your favorite movie in one of our living spaces, at Brookdale Highline there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of amenities and activities, including:

Poker club
Wii sports
Guest entertainers
Yoga
Art classes

At Brookdale Highline we know you will feel at home the moment you walk through our doors. Our staff is fully committed to providing the best care to our residents through their passion for senior care and by receiving on-going training.