The Manor on Marston Lake - Littleton, CO

Nice place, overall

Overall things have gone very well so far at The Manor on Marston Lake. The people here are very friendly, and the facility is well kept and clean. My loved one has settled in well, and they seem to take great care of the residents.

Very nice looking place!

We really like this place! The owner of the community lives right across the street and visits daily to make sure everything is going okay, and that the food being served is up to their standards. And it shows, the food is always very good! The administrative staff here used to be memory care caregivers themselves, which makes me feel much more comfortable knowing that they have hands on experience. The staff here do a great job connecting with the residents, and really get to know them on a personal level and how best to interact with them. I really like the community's philosophy on using music as a therapy tool, and I also like that they give the families of the residents a say in any changes they make to the menu. The chef asks both the residents and their families fairly often if they are happy with the menu or would like to see any changes. I really liked what I saw here, and would definitely recommend others take a look!

Huge difference in care with weekdays and night/weekend staff

I had some problems with the care there, but it was a really beautiful place and my mom really liked it. On nights and weekends, after hours, they would call me up and say she's having probelms and I could never understand what the person who called me was saying because of their broken english, but that was just the way it is. They would send her to the hospital right away when anything happened and I finally had to tell them to not send her until I came by to see what was going on. So there were several times I had to head over there in the middle of the night because I couldn't understand what they were saying. During the week I would rate them very high, things were fine during office hours, they had different nurses and staff. The cleanliness was consistent and they had a lot of activities too, she was participating a lot more.

The Manor on Marston Lake is a privately owned company that has over 40 years combined experience in senior care. Both the Executive Director and Care Coordinator started their careers as care givers and worked their way up to administration. They have dedicated their lives to providing genuine care for each and every resident. We believe strongly in education for all staff members and to empower and inspire them to be their best. We have very low turnover which provides continuity to all of our residents and a piece of mind to their loved ones. The Manor on Marston Lake believes in providing a "quality of life" for everyone that becomes part of our family.