Lincoln Meadows Senior Living - Parker, CO

Great Retirement Home

My M-I-L has been a resident of Lincoln Meadows in the AL section for just over 2.5 years. My wife and I spent several months touring similar facilities in the Denver area, and this one facility stood out over all others. Why? The building is well maintained, and we never experienced the smells one might associate with such a facility. We noticed many residents not only out of their rooms, but actively engaged with other residents, so we did not see any residents alone and semi-comatose as noted by others. Kudos to Chef [name removed], who not only has prepared excellent and diverse menu, but has done well in training his young staff on service and commitment to their residents. The care givers are also exceptional, as they know each of their charges habits and preferences, and they work diligently to make their residents comfortable and engaged. Lastly, LM has a program called Resident's Club for those with declining memory issues. It is run by [name removed], and I have never encountered an individual so committed and caring for her twelve resident members. Even though my M-I-L no longer attends these daily sessions, [name removed] still checks in on her daily, as that is who she is. Yes, this facility and program are a little pricey, but the value of providing a daily structure for my M-I-L convinced us to chose LM. Another benefit is the month to month program, avoiding a costly buy-in we encountered at most other facilities. So, taken in total, what convinced my wife and I that this facility was the right fit for our family was a facility and staff that was always focused on their residents.

Samantha McCue

Keith, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lincoln Meadows Senior Living! It's so great to hear your mother in law has had a positive experience with us. If there's anything we can do for you and your family, we are happy to help!

Not so nice

There are a couple of things that are not nice about this place. To begin with, while we came to tour the facility they had no apartment models to look at. The staff would just knock on people’s door and have us see their apartments. We said that wasn’t necessary to which they replied “No it’s ok I’ve done this multiple times”. The tenant that answered the door laughed and responded “I guess one more wouldn’t hurt”. We almost left immediately. The other people there told us that it was very nice and there were others that left the facility completely. Everything was much smaller, more expensive, seemed very disorganized, and it definitely felt like a nursing home. You don’t necessarily want to see people lounging about in their wheelchair not being active with activities like how other places encourage such actions. They also seemed very arrogant. They were very pushy with getting us to sign right after we toured the place. They kind of gave us the impression “take us as we are or don’t let the door hit you on the way out”.

Samantha McCue

Hi there, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one or that you felt uncomfortable at all during our tour. We have a very robust activity program here at Lincoln Meadows and I apologize if you were not given that impression. We pride our community around the importance of choice each day – so our residents are free to participate as little or as much as desired. However, we will use your feedback as an opportunity to improve as I can assure you that our residents happiness and overall satisfaction is our main goal. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us directly so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around.
Lincoln Meadows Senior Living

We have had a lot of trouble with billing, but the folks have all been very nice.

Very Homey

This place is very clean, and the administration seems to know everyone's name. Everyone here is kind and very helpful. My mom is in the assisted living and there is a program she attends daily with memory care to do memory stimulating activities, then they go eat together. And the food is really good so far. If we ever have issues they are on top of it. They are open to feedback and very accommodating to my mom's needs and wants. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Best option for us.

I had a great introduction to the facility. Signed up to get on the wait list. Our first choice regarding senior living options.

Samantha McCue

Bill, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Lincoln Meadows Senior Living! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Good Tour

The tour was fine when I went to see them. However they were not the type of community we wanted. We wanted a place that was newer with bigger apartments.

Samantha McCue

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience with us was good, and we understand how important it is for you to find a community that fits you. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Interesting Programs They Offered

There were many things that this community offered that interested me such as the transitional care but then as I did more research I found my mom wouldn't have been a good fit for that. The staff was helpful and friendly on the tour.The location was not ideal for me it would has made it extremely hard for me to visit them. They seem to offer a lot of services but not a lot of my parents would have taken advantage of.

My Thought Of The Tour

We really liked this community when we visited. The people were nice and they community seemed clean. They offer daily activities. This community was not able to accept my loved one as they said they were to young.

Great facility!

From what I saw, this is a great place! the facility looks very clean and the staff seemed very friendly. Our only concern was the fact that this location was a bit pricey and my loved one is on a fixed income, but this is a very nice place!

Tour for a loved one

We toured this community for care. The staff were nice and able to answer the questions we had. The community was clean. They do offer activites for the residents. Families might want to consider a tour of this community for the care that is offered to see if this is what they are looking for.

Samantha McCue

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Lincoln Meadows Senior Living. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

The Lincoln Meadows Senior Living was a nice place, but it was not what we were looking for. It was too large and there were too many residents. We had a great experience touring it, though.

The feel is comfortable and warm. I could see my mom here.

Fancy living!!

The staff was very kind to my loved one and I during our tour and made sure to answer any questions my loved one and I had for them. The building was very nice and had lots of fancy amenities. It was just a little upscale for my aunt, I did not thing she would feel at home or comfortable in this kind of luxury environment.

So Friendly...

Everyone at Lincoln Meadows is so friendly! Just love them. Mom loves the food and I'm hoping she meets some new friends there.

Horrible, terrifying experience...they want your money and could care less about your loved ones. When we called to-complain after being hung up on by [Removed] answered finally and acted like she was answering the phone for a pizza joint...really like we didn't know the number we called how unprofessional is that? All we wanted was for a dr or nurse to call us the family for guidance....my recomendation you will definately get better care elsewhere for a lot less...

Kim,
We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience! Our community in Parker, Colorado, has a great reputation for consistent service and care, as is evident by our large number of positive reviews. We are checking into the matter that you described and the scenario does not sound familiar to our Concierge staff who answers our phone. Our community, Lincoln Meadows, shares its name with other, unaffiliated communities throughout the country. If you are certain that our Parker, Colorado location is the location which caused your unhappiness, please contact our Executive Director immediately at [removed]. Thank you, again, for your review.

Terrible horiffing experience ask someone with alziemiers, enough said

I would highly recommend Lincoln Meadows!!!

Mom loves the activities and the the entire staff at this community. They always have smiles on their faces. I did have a chance to try the food and it was good. They offer plenty of food and mom says she eats to much at lunch. The community is clean and there are no nursing home smells.

My Parents Are Getting Settled In

My parents are liking this place and they find that it looks nice. There are activities available for mom to enjoy. The community is well maintained and kept clean. The food tastes good to my parents. I would recommend the community to others.

Very Satisfied

They are taking very good care of my parents and their needs here at this community. I know they are in good hands and receiving great care. It is a very nice and clean community. They a have a very nice staff here. My parents have tried a few new activities. I've tired some of the meals and they taste great. This is a community I would recommend.

Lincoln Meadows - awesome facility

We busted 7 facilities and decided that Lincoln Meadows was the place for my parents. The staff is awesome and Chef Neil's food is incredible. My parents who have a regular breakfast place didn't leave LM for a week after first moving in. We were shocked as they never missed a day at Nonos ever! We couldn't be happier with the activities and how the staff is helping my parents feel at home. I highly recommend them!!!

Review of Lincoln Meadows Senior Living - Parker, CO

Very clean and well kept. Not a lot of people outside of their rooms and when we did meet someone they kept to them selves

Review of Lincoln Meadows Senior Living - Parker, CO

Great place!

Friendly staff

The staff is very friendly here. The facility is also clean and well maintained. The residents here seem happy and well taken care of and there are plenty of activities to keep them active. Overall, it has been a good experience so far.

Mom loves it

We love Lincoln Meadows Senior Liking. Mom loves it too. She is very happy there. The staff is very friendly. They have plenty of things to keep her busy. It has been just an all around great experience here.

needs orientation for hearing impaired

The Lincoln Meadows Senior living needs an orientation for those residents that do not hear. They have orientation but they should be able to accommodate those with hearing problems. That would be my only complaint. Otherwise we are very satisfied with the facility.

Convenient Location

Well the location is really good for us. I wish it was closer, but it's actually pretty good, it is an easy drive and convenient. He eats really well, so the food must be good, because he can be picky. The head nurse is really awesome and they call us if there is anything that comes up.

Great Facility

We moved my folks into Lincoln Meadows about 2 months ago. No adjustment was needed for my father but my mother is a different story. But just the other day, I heard her insisting that their visitor needed to stay for dinner because the food was so good. The only thing she has managed to complain about is that there is too much food! I'd say that's a great problem to have! Although we placed them in the Assisted Living area, they are welcome to eat in either dining room which is a nice option.

The staff has always been helpful, accommodating, friendly and engaged in the problem solving that goes with the loss of independence. The Activities Director (or Fun Director) has even taken them over to 24-hour fitness in her own vehicle to show them around. They decided against an outside facility because it seemed TOO BIG for what they needed and LM had enough of what they were looking for.

Lincoln Meadows has Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care residents. My folks needed a community that looked similar to where they came from........ in terms of being around all the able-bodied independent residents on site. Both my parents were used to going to the YMCA multiple days per week and the fitness room provides that outlet for them. The grounds at LM provide them a great option for nice long walks on a soft asphalt surface or through beautifully landscaped gardens with a little bird watching, and nice views of the mountains for entertainment. Even Centennial Airport's constant motion during day light hours has been entertaining for my retired AF father to watch.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they continue to relax and enjoy what Lincoln Meadows has to offer!!

nice facility.

Very nice place!

The service here is exceptional! If you ever need anything there is always someone right at hand to help you out. The staff are all very friendly, polite, and helpful! And the activities director here does an excellent job, there is always something going on to keep the residents active and entertained. They also do a great job with the food, I've never been disappointed. Overall it's been great, I would highly recommend it to anyone else who is looking!

should have done this years ago

Their level of communication has been excellent. They have really made my mother feel very comfortable and at home. At first she was very skeptical and hesitant to move in, but now she tells me she should have moved in years ago!

They have really been great, and have gone out of their way to provide very personal help and care. I would rate them highly and recommend them to anyone.

Lincoln Meadows

My mom moved in to Lincoln Meadows a month and a half ago. The staff there have been wonderful to work with. They have helped make the transition an easy one. My mom loves her new apartment and has already made several nice friends. She has made the comment on several occasions she doesn't know why she didn't move sooner.

Friendly staff, expensive, close to home and highway

The staff are friendly are friendly and outgoing, and talk to the residents.

We can't rate on activities, because he was only there for a short period of time.

The cost is very expensive.

The location is close to my house, which is what we wanted, and convenient to the highway.

Not So Great

This facility is not all it's cracked up to be. The floor plan, staging, and exterior may look great, but it's lipstick on a pig. There's an unusual turn over in staffing - even in management, considering there have been at least 5 directors or more in the last 2 years. Caregiving staff is always short (and marketing sells this idea of "private caregivers for each resident" which is far from the truth). There's really only 1 caregiver scheduled for at least 20-25 residents in the assisted living area alone - and that's when they are not short-staffed! In addition, there's always new faces in the dining room practically from week to week!

Lincoln Meadows is extremely over priced with costs for just living (with NO assistance) in AL starting around $4200+ per month. God forbid your loved one actually needs assistance in the Assisted Living section of the community - escorting, med passing, dressing toileting, and bedmaking (just to name a few) can add thousands of dollars more to the cost of living at this not-so-great facility. And take my word for it, you are NOT getting your money's worth!!!!

Management is incompetent and doesn't actually "know" any of the residents. If you ask them a question about your parent/loved one, you will get a more honest and accurate update from the caregivers, NOT the nurses or administrator - I guarantee it!!! I have never seen any of the nurses on staff "working" on the floor. Instead they sit in the office doing only God knows what. No wonder they don't know their residents!

The dining staff is very rude, and the food is not that great. Residents may have to wait at least 45 minutes or more just to be served in the dining room!

Also, If you look more closely - inside the facility - you will see the building is not all that clean either. The laundry rooms seem to ALWAYS have broken machines, no laundry soap, and/or is not clean. You can walk past some of the residents' rooms (if their door is open) and the apartments reek of foul odors.

There have also been hints of verbal/physical abuse from caregiver to resident, and [removed]/intimidation from management to staff.

This is the short version of my observation, but I wouldn't recommend this facility to my worse enemy!!!!!!

Nice friendly employees

Nice friendly employees

A Place For Mom

We recently moved my 90 year old mother into Lincoln Meadows from Mesa, AZ where she was living in her own home in a very active Senior community. She had tons of friends and was very happy.

Fortunately for we children she knew she needed to be closer to us and was ready to make the move. We only looked at one place because she instantly knew Lincoln Meadowd was the right place for her.

She has been there not quite two months and couldn't be happier! Yesterday she had someone come to her apartment to give her a facial and she takes full advantage of the little beauty shop. They offer a full spectrum of activities, both in house and out, and she takes full advantage of most all of them.

The cleaning service is just right as she has trouble making her bed and vacuuming. The food plan is well thought out and allows her many choices regarding how and when she eats.

We particularly like having her within one half our of us which affords frequent visits by the family in the area. She has enjoyed the many acquaintances she has made and is loving it at Lincoln Meadows.

Busy, Social Atmosphere

I think my mom liked it but I don't think she was in a place where she could see her self downsizing into that small of a studio. Because it is a large facility her first comment was that she felt like she was in a time share. It's very busy and social and I loved the atmosphere but because this was one of the first places she saw, my mom couldn't get past the idea that she had to get rid of all her possessions. I think that kind of tainted her view of it.

Really Good Community

The deciding factor between our top 2 communities was the location of the community. Lincoln Meadows was conveniently located for our family so it really made the difference. The community overall is really good and we are very pleased with it. We would recommend this community to anyone.

Professional Visit

I toured and things seemed kind of chaotic. The director was not present or active in any of the routines of the residents' lives there. The nursing staff was very kind but I'd be concerned if there is no follow up with the director. The sales person was helpful but no follow through after the initial tour. It is a new, beautiful community but that does not always mean everything. I would be concerned if I left my loved one here if she would have follow through on her care needs. The food was delicious though. And the activities had much variety. Did smell of urine in some places at times.

It's a very nice place. She would lik...

It's a very nice place. She would like it a lot (except for the tiny quarters everyone offers). Director was a solid and credible ambassador. very acceptable option that I will consider strongly.

We had a delightful lunch w/ 4 reside...

We had a delightful lunch w/ 4 residents. Very positive, Mom still not making a firm commitment but seems to like this arrangement best.

Loved it. Has alot to offer. Very upb...

Loved it. Has alot to offer. Very upbeat and full of life. Very clean and modern. Director was wonderful!

Did the tour. Very pleasant place. ...

Did the tour. Very pleasant place. Fairly new. Liked the floor plans very much. Missing the choice of restaurants ad pool I would like to have. Concern that no nursing home is part of the community.

Love this facility. Great views, res...

Love this facility. Great views, residents very friendly, had lunch there and it was delicious. Loved the menu and choices. Rooms are awesome with the tall ceilings and floor plans seemed do-able since mom and dad have a small dog. Liked that it was a brand new facility.

This place was nice, but we smelled u...

This place was nice, but we smelled urine upon entering which was off-putting. The studios were nice, but the companions suited were very tiny. Also, the price was month to month for 1yr then you just had a feeling it was going to go up significantly in one year. We were impressed w/the staff and the facilities and the interaction w/the clients.

Lincoln Meadows is the premier Senior Living community, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Parker, Colorado. This elegant southeast Denver residential community puts a new level of affordable luxury within your reach. We know how difficult change can be, especially for seniors. Together with a perfectly appointed community, exceptionally trained staff and energetic social calendar, our caring staff makes sure each resident receives the "At Your Service" hospitality you'd expect as we do whatever we can to make the transition into our community as seamless as possible. Our goal is to maximize our residents' independence, health, security and peace of mind by striving to keep our residents as active and involved as possible through a wide variety of activity programs promoting both physical and cognitive growth.

Lincoln Meadows Independent Living offers seniors 55 and older the opportunity to enjoy a vibrant, social, active lifestyle that is exceptional in all ways. Our residents enjoy first-class services with plenty of flexibility, including a variety of innovative activities and wellness programs, casual elegant dining and scheduled private limousine and bus transportation.

At Lincoln Meadows the assisted living program has been designed to offer assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) while complementing the independence our Residents desire with the quality of personal care they deserve. You will have the peace of mind of knowing that our staff will meet with each resident and their families to identify services based on need and personal preference, thus ensuring the Resident only pays for requested services.

Lincoln Meadows Memory Care program offers a unique and very effective approach to Alzheimer's and dementia care, seeking to understand and align the paths of the individual, the family, and the caregiver.

With a strong focus on the individual, we create an environment that caters to each individual's personality,