Morningside Assisted Living of Decatur - Decatur, AL

Nice respite stay!

My mom was here for a respite stay. She was very happy while she was there and she said would gladly go back. She liked the staff, they were very caring and helpful. They provided activities for the residents and encouraged them to participate. My mom really enjoyed playing Bingo. Mom is a picky eater who doesn't eat much, and she didn't care for the salads. They accommodated her with alternatives such as sandwiches which suited her just fine. The community has homey front porches and rocking chairs and a courtyard to be out in the open air.

Very nice facility, friendly staff.

Great Respite Stay Will Use Again

We used this community for their respite services, everything went very well. They took very good care of my mother and her needs. The community looks great. The staff was kind and caring. We will be using this community again for their respite services.

Professional in all areas of care.

My mother uses the Respite Care at Morningside. She has nothing but good to say about their care and I agree. The staff was very helpful in getting us checked in and they took wonderful care of my mother.

So far it's been really good.

So far it's been really good. They meet my mother's needs. The staff is very caring. They take good care of her. Everything has been going great at the Morningside of Decatur. It's an excellent community.

outstanding

Everything about our experience with Morningside of Decatur has really been wonderful. My mother is typically not one to get involved, but here she really has gotten involved in the community and with the activities and is really enjoying herself.

They have really outstanding people that are really friendly and help out in any and every way possible. Mother has been there for about two months and thus far everything has been great and I would highly recommend them.

The Morningside is an excellent community.

The Morningside is an excellent community. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the staff on hand are very wonderful. They appeared to be very attentive to the residents, as none of the residents appeared to be unattended, and all seemed very happy. The rooms that we saw all looked very nice and the staff that we talked to were all very educated on the community.

Well run community

My loved one was only here for a brief time, but overall I think they do a good job at Morningside of Decatur. It is a very well run facility, and they do a great job keeping everything looking clean and well kept. The staff are all very friendly, and they do a great job looking out for their residents.

Nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options. This was a very nice community, and it was #1 on our list for most of our search until we found another place that edged it out slightly. It's a nice looking place, and the staff we spoke with were always very friendly.

Morningside staff are very caring and understanding.

I can't say enough about the helpfulness and caring of all the people connected with Morningside. Moving parents into any place other than their own home is a traumatic event. Morningside staff knows this and are very understanding and helpful. Currently they are taking care of my mom and dad very well. My mom and dad can be together there which was a very important part of the decision. Because of the level of care needed by my dad, other places would not take both of them. So far this has worked out very well. I rest easier at night knowing the care that they get.

Located on the outskirts of historic Decatur, Morningside has provided state-licensed assisted living services since 1999. Our licensed professional associates provide excellent resident satisfaction, vibrant programming and care which the community has come to know and trust 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All of us at Morningside invite you to visit and see for yourself why people are choosing Morningside as their new home.