Columbia Cottage - Hartselle, AL

Feels like Home

Our Mother says she really likes living here and feel right at home.

A Friendly Community

This was a nice tour. The community looked very nice and clean. I enjoyed the staff they were kind and friendly. My questions were answered, they were very informative. We did find a community that fit my mother's budget better. Overall this is a nice community with kind people.

Friendly, communicative staff

I think they do a great job at Columbia Cottage! It's a nice looking place, and the staff is very friendly and professional. I really appreciate how on top of things they are in regards to communication, they'll let you know as soon as any issues come up. It took a bit for my loved one to get settled in, but she seems to have settled in well!

A nice place for mom

The Columbia Cottage is a nice place for mom. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. The Columbia Cottage is a nice community. It is very clean. The staff is wonderful. I would recommend this place if you are searching for assisted living.

Great experience so far. Staff are wo...

Great experience so far. Staff are wonderful.

Good Community

It is really hard for me to give a perfect review but this community is really nice and very clean. It is the only community in this town that provides these services. Although we did not have many choices the cost, cleanliness and friendliness of the staff made it a good community. There are other communities in neighboring towns but they were from $500 to $1,000 more then Columbia Cottage.

Real Service

At the heart of Columbia Cottage is CareSteps, an individualized service plan designed to solve the real, day-to-day issues that have threatened to destroy the independence you’ve worked so hard to achieve. CareSteps assures that you’ll receive the right amount of help at the right time. As a team, you, your family, and our trained staff will determine the best way to help you to maintain or improve your independence.

Living Longer, Living Better
• Nurse supervised staff
• Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
• CareSteps Personal Care Plan
• Three home-style meals a day
• Planned off- and on-site recreation
• Scheduled transportation
• Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
• Weekly personal laundry service