Limestone Manor - Athens, AL

Limestone Manor's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.

The staff is very pleasant, nice and helpful to the residents here. I enjoy the activities for our residents.

Tara Odom

We appreciate the 5 Star Review! Thanks for recognizing our staff for their dedication to the residents at Limestone Manor.

I live in Limestone Manor. This is a very nice place! They tend to our needs and recreation.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you selected Limestone Manor! Thanks for the positive recommendation.

Like living in a large family when you need help someone is always there to help you. The Manor is as class to being home as you can get it is clean and orderly and ruins like clockwork.

Tara Odom

We love our large family too! Thanks for choosing Limestone Manor and us as your home.

I find Limestone Manor a loving and safe environment for my mother to live. They are always so very helpful. I trust this home with my mother’s well-being. God has placed us in the perfect place.

Tara Odom

We are very pleased that you feel comfortable with your mother living at Limestone Manor. Thank you for your kind words.

Caring staff.
Meals good and on time.
Take time with visiting family member.
Responsible for care of resident.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the nice compliments about the service and care offered at Limestone Manor. We appreciate the feedback!

Tara Odom

The activities and social events are important in the daily schedules at our senior communities. Thank you for your kind compliments regarding the helpfulness of our staff.

Tara Odom

Thank you for choosing Limestone Manor! We are so pleased that you are happy living here.

Like living in a large family when you need help someone is always there to help you. The manor is as close to being home as you can get it is clean and orderly and ruins like clockwork.

Tara Odom

How wonderful to be compared to a "large family" environment! We appreciate your kind remarks.

Tara Odom

It give us great joy to know that your mother is thriving and that you are pleased with Limestone Manor. Thank you!

Caring Staff.
Meals good and on time.
Take time with visiting family member.
Responsible for care of resident.

Tara Odom

We really appreciate your kind remarks. Thank you for noticing the outstanding care our staff provides at Limestone Manor.

They have a very convenient location, including gorgeous courtyard in the back of the property with a gazebo! I would definitely this assisted living community to my family and friends.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. Limestone Manor offers both convenience and a wonderful environment for seniors. The shaded courtyard and gazebo are beautiful this time of year! We appreciate your recommendation.

Lindsey and the Limestone Manor Staff do such a wonderful job taking care of the residents and attending to their every need! So happy we made the decision to choose Limestone Manor!

Tara Odom

We sincerely appreciate your compliments! The administrator and entire staff are dedicated and caring. This dedication is reflected in every effort our community makes in helping our residents to be happy. Thank you for choosing Limestone Manor.

The facility provides as much a possible for the residentss.

Tara Odom

Thank you! Our resident care team offers assistance 24-hours a day. We take pride in being a community of care and support.

acaing staff

Tara Odom

Our goal at Limestone Manor is to meet each person's individual needs. Thank you for observing the caring attitude of our staff.

need a little more commnication

Tara Odom

Thank you for this suggestion. We will strive to be better communicators.

The staff is very friendly and caring.

Tara Odom

We appreciate you recognizing our staff for being helpful and friendly. We love our jobs!

LM is great place for seniors! Great activities!

Tara Odom

We are so pleased you think that Limestone Manor is a great senior community! A lot of thought and planning goes in to the daily activities and special events. Thanks for your comment.

A good place for Dad!

Tara Odom

We are so pleased you feel at ease. Thank you for choosing Limestone Manor!

Everything is great. We have no concerns with Limestone Manor. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Our goal is to offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere. We are so pleased that you and your family are comfortable at Limestone Manor.