Country Cottage - Decatur, AL

Facility not quite as nice as some others but very adequate. Nice staff.

Everything Has Worked Out Well For Us Here

They are taking very good care of my mother and her needs here at this community. Everything has worked out very well and I'am pleased. They do a good job with making sure her room and the community are well maintained. There are many activities offered for her, there is always something going on. The food looks good and smells good. They do serve nice healthy meals. The staff have been wonderful, they are helpful and very welcoming. They are providing her with good care. Overall this is a community that would get my recommendation.

Very nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Country Cottage. The staff here are very friendly and caring, and they take real good care of my loved one! My loved one does complain about the food, but that is the only negative thing I have heard. I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Country Cottage - Decatur, AL - Excellent Assisted Living

I would recommend Country Cottage in Decatur, AL for anyone in the Decatur area looking for a comfortable and cozy home for loved ones that need an assisted living facility. My Mother had lived at Country Cottage for the past 19 months and was loved and taken care of by their caring staff. The staff kept me informed about my Mother's involvement in activities as well as health issues. Mother enjoyed the activities and the food. Unfortunately her dementia progressed to her needing a memory care facility and has recently moved. If your family member needs an assisted living facility in the Decatur area, please check out Country Cottage for their new home.

Because home is so important to all of us, the Cottage not only has wonderful cozy common areas where new and old friends can enjoy being together, but it offers different sizes and styles of room, and service programs tailored to perfectly suit the needs of each resident.
Whether your loved one needs just a little help or emotional support, or requires a great deal of hands-on-care, we can help.

Central to Country Cottages’ mission is CareSteps, the customized personal service program that provides just the right kind of help at the right time. Individualized services include:

• Nurse supervised staff
• Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
• CareSteps Personal Care Plan
• Three home-style meals a day
• Planned off- and on-site recreation
• Scheduled transportation
• Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
• Weekly personal laundry service

A Lot of Love
The owners and staff of Country Cottage have dedicated themselves to helping you stay focused on the love and caring that has made your family so unique.