The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe - Fort Oglethorpe, GA

Tour for care

I was happy to tour this community for care. We liked the staff who were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is offered.We liked that it was clean and maintained. The menu looked appealing and they offered activities to the residents. We would recommend that others tour this community for the care of a loved one.

This is a fabulous place it is a 5+

My mom use to volunteer here so she knew that this was going to be the right place for herself. They have been fabulous with my mom, they helped us arrange for her hospice care and all the staff treat her like a friend. There are so many things going on here for the residents singing, visiting pets, field trips for shopping. They come and ask my mom what she wants to eat and they even feed us when we are there at mealtime. This community and their staff bend over backward for their residents and I have told everyone about how fabulous they truly are.

Wonderful facility

The first time I visited Rosewood, I was impressed with the welcoming, home-like atmosphere. I chose the facility for my mother two years ago and I have been pleased with the care given and the kindness shown. I visit daily, often eat meals with my mother and come and go much as I did when she lived in her own house. I know the staff by name and the staff knows me, always greeting me by name. Being a member of the Rosewood family has been a very positive experience.

Our Family

Rosewood has been the best thing that could have happened for my dad. My family and I are so comforted knowing that he is in the best hands possible. The staff have become our family and I know theylove him as if he were their own parent or grandparent. I can honestly say I love everything about Rosewood.

Highly recommend Rosewood

Rosewood has been a wonderful blessing and answer to prayer for our mother. She has lived in her apartment for over a year, and it has been a fantastic experience. She has made a home there and feels cared for and secure. My husband and I are confident that she is safe and that help is available to her 24/7.

Rosewood's staff is exceptional. They give personalized care and we are welcomed to be part of the team. No question is unanswered. They care for your family member and for the whole family. From the director to caregivers and everyone in between there is a high standard of care and involvement. When you come to Rosewood you become part of a family.

We are so grateful that Rosewood has provided a loving atmosphere for our mother. I do not hesitate to recommend this facility. Come and join us!

North Georgia area seniors and their families can trust Rosewood Retirement Community because we understand you have worked hard for so many years. You deserve a secure, affordable, fun-filled lifestyle. We offer the perfect residential alternative when the little things your loved one normally took for granted start to become major obstacles in his or her daily life. At Rosewood, our residents find the needed assistance without giving up independence and privacy. Our goal is to offer much more than personal care housing and services to our residents. We strive to provide an exceptional retirement living experience. We offer you plenty of opportunities to be active and social, while respecting your desire for privacy. You live your life as you please, and our job is to help you do so.

Rosewood is a graciously appointed retirement facility designed specially to meet the needs of seniors. With a choice of spacious studio or one bedroom accommodations, residents are free to enjoy the company of others, participate in meaningful activities or simply relax and enjoy a leisurely way of life.

We are more than excited to announce the opening of our brand new Assisted Living and Memory Care Building coming March 2014!