Southern Heritage Assisted - East Ridge, TN

We liked this facility The rooms are clean with fresh paint and carpet. The common area could use new carpet. We liked that it is a small facility and medication management is available.

A good visit

This looked like a well taken care of community when I visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. This community does offer transportation. This is a smaller community and I did not feel it would work for my loved one.

Good place for mom

My mother has complimented how kind and nice the staff is. She goes down to attend events and participates in crafts. The community meets all of her needs and she's adjusted well.

Care and comfort

I am happy with this community. The cleanliness is outstanding. My mom is not very happy with the meals. They have a variety of activities. This is a location that is close for us to visit. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved .

Great experience at Southern Heritage

I have found the staff at Southern Heritage Assisted Living to be attentive and caring to the needs of my loved one. They are prompt in notifying a family member of any problems. The food is good. The facility is clean. The decor is very appealing to the seniors of this generation that are living there. There are some activities for seniors to participate in. My only suggestion would be to add more activities. Otherwise, my family is very happy with this facility. We feel like our loved one is feeling at home and content.

Very nice place!

We really enjoyed the tour of this community. The staff was nice and showed us around. We just felt that this was not the right place. The activities that they had did not fit mom and the community was a lot smaller . However, all was nice and it was well lite.

Smaller rms. homecooked meals/private...

Smaller rms. homecooked meals/private pay will help relocate if medicaid needed. No activity dir/P.T. & taechi Inst. 2Xmo. Will do VA meds. Laundry included.