Monroe Rehabilitation - Monroe, NC has yet not published prices.

Nasty

I apologize for this Disgusting picture. People need to know how this place operates. Lord please give me strength. I dropped in to see my sweet parents at MONROE REHABE. This is what I find in their bathroom that they share with 2 other patients for the 2nd time in 4 days. I really don't think they cleaned it the first time. When I go to nurse she tells me the person in other room is doing this. I don't care who is doing it. These people are in the memory care unit because they are not capable of taking care of their selves. I'm told nothing can be done until Monday when maintenance comes in. I told her I'm not leaving this place until somebody, (I don't care who) cleans this filthy toilet. I am putting the picture in comment if anyone needs proof. * feel free to call for pics [removed]

Monroe Rehabilitation is ok!

My husband is currently at this center. He complains about the food. The staff is alright and the community is well taken care of. They have lost some of his clothes.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.We accommodate 167 residents and are certified for Medicare and Medicaid. We specialize in short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term care. Our therapists, wound nurse and dietitian work closely to administer wound care. We have two dialysis centers within a 10-block radius and gladly accept their patients. We have an on-staff medical director as well as a physiatrist.