Karizma Infinities Family Care Home - Indian Trail, NC

Karizma Infinities Family Care Home - Indian Trail, NC has yet not published prices.

• Utilities

Great place

Very clean home with helpful staff. Many activities for my Aunt to enjoy.

Personal Touch

The Karizma lives up to its name - a karizma. If you truly want loving, caring care for you or for your loved one, you will choose Karizma! Each room is "personally-decorated" and absolutely beautiful, with a lot of light and comfort. The staff is well-trained, but more importantly, they "care". The dignity of their residents is foremost. Karizma is exactly where you or your loved one wants to be.

Beware stay out!

I want to report this place and make sure that they are shut down. It is so disgusting and filthy. No one should have to live there. They are full of rednecks in this place. I would not wish this on my worse enemy. I will be making sure that the authorities know about this place.

KI is Indian Trail's Diamond in the rough for Seniors. KI Staff are friendly and helpful. We love the care provided to our loved one. KI is professionally run, clean and well kept. I would recommend to others for their loved ones.

I can really say I am so very happy and pleased at our choice for me. KI Assisted Living Facility runs a very good facility. The staff here is friendly,and resourceful, and the facility itself is very well kept and clean. They do an awesome job taking care of me and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a safe, clean, and professional run senior assisted living facility so full of life for your loved ones. KI is the diamond in the rough....

As an Assisted Living Community, The Karizma Infinities Residential Care Home allows for residents to live independently in an apartment-like residence while still having access to assistance with daily living through the preparation of meals, medication administration, light housekeeping duties, and laundry. This is an ideal living situation for seniors who are in the middle ground of not being requiring the more intensive care of a nursing home or CCRC, but still requiring some level of assistance on a daily basis. This type of community is normally less expensive than other types of more intensive care (e.g., memory care). Best of all, Assisted Living communities like The Karizma Infinities Residential Care Home can give you the peace of mind in knowing that your loved one is being cared for while maintaining a level of independence.
As a Senior Living Community, The Karizma InfinitiesResidential Care Home is designed for seniors who live independently and are capable of taking care of their basic needs. These communities often include apartments that range in sizes from large two bedroom to smaller dwellings for individuals. In these types of communities, seniors live independently, but may receive some helpful services such as housekeeping, laundry, and transportation. On-site banks, barber and beauty shops, convenience stores, and other amenities are also often provided.