We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
About Milton Senior Living - Milton, WI
Milton Senior Living is a Residential Care Apartment Complex for seniors.
Our long-term commitment to life-long care promises residents comfortable, enjoyable, home-like living environment that encourages socialization while maintaining their privacy.
We provide up to 28 hours of service per week per resident. As well as having food preparation facilities in each apartment, three meals a day are served in the community dining room. The senior adult is able to choose services and amenities on an as-needed basis.
Milton Senior Living offers supportive, personal and nursing services. All of these will be under the supervision of the administrator and will be performed by trained staff who are on duty 24 hours a day. Milton Senior Living is a quiet and welcoming community, perfect for seniors who are ready for assisted living.