Milton Senior Living - Milton, WI

Superb facility!

This place is just awesome! The facility looks superb and the staff really take care of my loved one. They are so good to her. She also enjoys getting involved in the activities they have to offer. Overall, she is very happy there are we are very pleased with her stay!

This facility was near the end of our day and put a smile on our face. It was identical to the Beloit facility and operated just the same. Size and choice of rooms was fantastic as well as the layout. Level of care excellent and ditto on activities and menus. Too much to list. Let's just say, we're ready to move in! Felt like home.

My parents are doing well...

My parents have been doing very well since their move into Milton Senior Living. The facility is clean and maintained well, and they haver a good variety of meals and activities. It has ben a good experience so far.

Feels Like Home!!

I would absolutely recommend Milton Senior Living. My mother enjoys the activities that they offer like bingo and the exercising classes. The whole atmosphere is very positive and it gives you a warmth feeling. The staff are all very friendly and attentive. I really like that my mother has her own bedroom and she does not have to share a bathroom.

Great place!

We would give 5 stars for everything, as they have been great, with my mother-in-law, however we found they have limitations per their license. They are a no-lift facility, so when our mother fell, she had to go to another facility. The food was great, the activities and entertainment great, staff very friendly and helpful. Mother is looking forward to returning.

I would reccommend them to anyone.

It's a wonderful place, they take great care of her. I would reccommend them to anyone. I'm sure there is something that can be improved but I can't think of it.

Mom loves it!

We're very pleased with this community! It's a lovely place, very clean, and the staff are friendly. It's a smaller community, so the residents and staff get a chance to get to know each other. Mom has really been blossoming with all the socialization.
There's a lot of peace of mind having Mom in a community like this, with the security of the building itself as well as the emergency buttons in the room for 24 hour assistance.

Excellent! Great activities...

Excellent! Great activities and support staff. In our top two with the Heights in Evansville.

Allows dogs

The main reason we chose Milton Senior Living for my parents is because they allow dogs. We toured other facilities, like Huntington Place, but once we learned Milton allowed dogs we stopped looking. My parents don't take advantage of all the care services that they could, but from what I've seen they are excellent. I think it would be nice if they could get out and about more, I am not sure if there are liability issues with that. But they do have a good variety of in-house activities.

Milton Senior Living is a Residential Care Apartment Complex for seniors.

Our long-term commitment to life-long care promises residents comfortable, enjoyable, home-like living environment that encourages socialization while maintaining their privacy.

We provide up to 28 hours of service per week per resident. As well as having food preparation facilities in each apartment, three meals a day are served in the community dining room. The senior adult is able to choose services and amenities on an as-needed basis.

Milton Senior Living offers supportive, personal and nursing services. All of these will be under the supervision of the administrator and will be performed by trained staff who are on duty 24 hours a day. Milton Senior Living is a quiet and welcoming community, perfect for seniors who are ready for assisted living.