Milestone Senior Living of Cross Plains - Cross Plains, WI

Dad Is happy

They are doing very well I love the community and I love the people. My dad has to wear a wristband and if he gets to close to the doors they will lock, I feel good about him being safe. They have handrails all over for fall risks. This community is well lit. They have 3 large common area spaces 2 with T.V.'s and one diningroom. The food is good and the menus are healthy. The staff engages him to join the activities like singing and music. The staff are easy to get a hold of and they answer my questions quickly. I would recommend this to my friends or family.

Comfortable Living!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff are very easy to work with and I am comfortable with the quality of care they have been providing my loved one. Overall great place and I would recommend it to anyone.

[Removed] was awesome to work with!!

My experience with [Removed] at this community was very pleasant. She was great to work with and did an awesome job during our tour. Everything they had was set up wonderfully and they had lots of great amenities available to the residents. I liked how clean everything was and that they record everything on a computer not paper. All of the residents also get pendants to wear around there neck in case they need anything at any time they can just press the button on the necklace. The staff members also wear pagers that connect to those pendants so they have fast response times. This place was a top choice it was just very far from my family.

Care for a friend

I was happy to see that my friend had received great care at this community. He was happy with the staff and the care he received. The food was appealing to him. They did have activities, but he did not participate. The community was very clean and he was happy here. I would recommend this community to others families for excellent care for a loved one.

Tender Loving Care!!

The Milestone Senior Living community was a very well maintained place which we really liked. The staff always did a very good job keeping us informed on my fathers progress. The complex offered a large variety of really interesting activities .

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!

I took a very quick and brief tour of this place. The staff that i got to meet were friendly. I didn't like the location of it. The activities that they offered weren't gonna meet my loved ones needs so that's why this place didn't work out. It was a pretty new community, there weren't a lot of people living there yet.

Extremely pleased

Christine, Bobbi and the entire staff at Milestone in Cross Plains have gone the extra mile to make sure that everyone is happy with the apartment. The fresh flowers available weekly is a welcome extra perk that we love. I'd highly recommend this facility for your loved one

We feel the staff at Milestone are under qualified.

Very nice, new facility. L...

Very nice, new facility. Lots of windows and common areas. Not many residents yet, but the facility is new.

I would highly recommend Milestone Senior Living!

I would highly recommend Milestone Senior Living for anyone that needs help to be safe. My mother was only there for a short time but EVERYTHING about Milestone was better than I could have hoped for. Mom had been in other facilities over the last 3 years that were disappointing. I was thrilled when Milestone opened and my mother could move someplace where she was treated with the utmost respect. The staff was amazing!! Friendly, caring and very professional. I am so happy that my mother was able to move there.

Milestone Senior Living provides many levels of care, from day care to memory care, for seniors in Cross Plains, Wisconsin. The Adult Day Program is available from 9 to 3 p.m. every day, so family members may continue working a regular job or otherwise just have a few hours to themselves. Short-term respite care is available for times when the primary caregiver will be unavailable for more than a day. Milestone also offers memory care services for those diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's, which includes safety and security while also providing personalized help and activities.