- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
The community is clean and it gets my recommendation.
They offer a good variety of activities and my dad has taken advantage of a few of them. We have good communication with the staff and they are doing a great job. He seems to like the food.
It has only been 2 months, my Mom see...
It has only been 2 months, my Mom seems happy with the care received. She will occasionally have to remind them of when her meds are due because the staff are busy. This is not a problem for my Mom because she does not have memory problem sat this time but could be a problem for others. The facility tries to be very accommodating and clean.