The Villa at Middleton Village - Middleton, WI

could not be happier

the love my life last months were spent at the villa at Middleton village. The care and love she was given were second to none. the facility is clean, modernized. [name removed] the daytime nurse a true saint made [name removed] smile every day to the end. The villa made my life. [name removed] life and families life much easier as we never had to worry she was being cared for
Thanks is not enough

This Place is getting WORSE!

This community is horrible I have been here 4 different times and every time it keeps getting worse. They are the most sloppy and uncaring community. The service is Poor. People feel so unsafe here its ridiculous. They tell you one thing then do another which makes them even more scary. They can't maintain the care there. Very understaffed. The dementia patients need more attention.

The staff are wonderful!

The Villa at Middleton is getting ready for a major renovation and in the mean time the maintenance of the community looks neglected. The community needs major attention and needs to be kept better while residents are in the facility. The food overall is not appetizing. I had to take food to my mom daily because she could not eat the food served. I would rate the staff a 5 out of 5! They were very attentive and friendly.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident's physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
Middleton Village accommodates 97 residents. We specialize in post-surgical and post-acute rehabilitation and long-term care services.