Nice looking place, but just wasn't right

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. While this was a size I though was suited for my loved, there were still hallways that would have made him uncomfortable. It just wasn't somewhere I thought suited my loved one's personality.

Peaceful living

Chestnut House is a great fit for my mom. The small, comfortable setting lends itself to individual attention. She is able to still have her independence but help with laundry and housekeeping? The meals are well balance and they offer a variety of food.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone with Chestnut House! The staff here are all wonderful people. They're caring, understanding, and they've been very responsive to any issues or questions that we've had for them. They really have gone over the top helping us through this transition! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here.

nice little place

Chestnut House is really a nice little place. There are a few things I would change. It is nothing major just some maintenance I would have them do differently. The outside needs power washing. Overall we are pleased.

A great place to call home! At ALC, we honor the commitments we make to our residents and their families. Our goal is to enhance our resident’s quality of life by providing a warm, caring environment that fosters independence, dignity and choice of each resident.