Tony and Maria will treat your elder like family! <3

I highly recommend Mesa Elder Care for anyone looking for a safe, caring, home-like environment for their elderly loved ones. The owners [name removed] and [name removed] live full time on the property - this is their home. They'll welcome your loved one not as a client, but as family. The home is extremely clean and well run. The caregiver/client ratio is the best I've seen - there are always 3 caregivers available to 10 clients. You won't find this ration in many places! The "family members" are happy, well fed (name removed]'s an awesome cook) clean, cared for and well loved. They are treated with respect and dignity above all. [name removed] is a former nurse and constantly on top of any medical issues and concerns. She kept telling me not to worry about my Mama and I very quickly trusted her completely with all aspects of my Mom's care. I found [name removed] extremely helpful and accommodating through difficult legal and financial situations. He treated me fairly and with respect - like family as well. I am a HHA (certified home health aide) and have been in the business a long time. As a result I am ultra picky - especially when it comes to my Mama! I must say I found absolutely zero concerns regarding the care she was lovingly given. I trusted them with my Mama's life and they took amazing care of her. I just couldn't recommend them more highly!

My father lived at Mesa Elder Care from April 2015 until he passed away this week. The staff was very caring and attentive to my father and my family. They took excellent care of him and often had to stay up all night with him due to his sundowners. They made sure he was comfortable and we never had to worry about his care. The facility was always clean and dad always ate all the food. The other residents were always happy. My family highly recommends this facility.

Home made meals are more nutritious and delicious, and our large kitchen provides the residents quality, good tasting meals. The formal dining room is spacious and has a large table with well padded seats. All our quests can eat together and enjoy the company of others around the table.

Each guest has their own private furnished room and does not need to share their privacy with other guests. Safety is very important to us a Mesa Elder Care. The bathrooms are equipped with over sized tubs or walk/wheel in showers. The showers have handrails on the three walls that enclose the bathing area. Our large TV room is spacious enough for all our guests to gather and socialize.Cozy and always comfortable, our guests feel right at home.