Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center - Green Brook Township, NJ

Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center - Green Brook Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is progressing with rehab. The front desk is very nice. The person I spoke with was very nice over the phone, and said that my loved one is doing okay.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

The therapy has been wonderful. He loves his physical therapist. They're really great with pushing him when he's able and knowing when he can't. He's enjoying being pushed extra. Everyone seems very helpful, from the people who deliver the trays to the receptionists. The receptionists are all extremely polite. They act like they care. My loved one likes most of the meals. He loves the soups, he likes the variety. Nothing ever seems like it's repetitive. My loved one only has a problem with one person on the staff, and he has a favorite nurse. Good people make up for the others. There are problems with the lack of coordination for his outside appointments. We found out about his doctor's appointments right before they were going to happen. We had no time to coordinate anything. This isn't the stress he needed. When they make the appointments, they should let him know.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses answer my questions and seem to be on top of the nursing. I'm not very happy with the aides. I was a little upset yesterday when I went in. My mother had been wet for over three hours, and no one had changed her. I've asked them repeatedly to keep her legs up, and they neglect to do that. I find her in a wheelchair with her legs dangling all the time.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

My brother was not happy there, so he left. The nurses were OK, but I didn't like the service. The guy who brought the dinner helped. He was a very nice guy. It's clean. The therapy was good. The staff are very nice, but the aides didn't show up. My brother pushed the bell, and for 40 minutes, nobody showed up, so I had to take him to the bathroom. My brother didn't like the meals. He wasn't happy with them at all.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

I have had several incidents where I walked in and the call light was not near where my father could reach it. This has happened more than five times. I complain about it and complain about it, and it still happens. A couple of times, I've walked in, and he's been soaked from head to toe in urine, and the nurses will say they didn't know they had him that day or something. There was an incident with some bed bugs, so he had to be displaced from his room, and it took almost two weeks before he got his belongings back.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

The occupational and speech therapists are doing their best as outside people. The workers there are doing the best they can. The overall feeling of the place is that it is in complete disarray. They need better management to clean the slate and start over again. The cleanliness is awful. I am transferring my mother out, and it is bad. They need to clean, put things away, and sweep. The building is falling apart and dilapidated. When the kitchen help shows up, the food is good. Better communication is needed. The social worker is not communicative.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

Communication has been quite tough. Getting help is not that easy. Physical therapy has been going well, I've been satisfied. One CNA is fantastic and has been great. The other CNAs, I will not say the same thing. My father went in his diaper after eating something. I tried to get someone to help him change, and sometimes it takes quite a while. From the patient's standpoint, it is not very responsive. Overall, the cleanliness is fine. My mother is at the facility all the time, but she cannot speak the language. The only time I would say they called me is when my father fell down. Over 13 days, that was the only phone call I got. When I talk to the staff, they are very accommodating though.

Review of Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center

The care did not meet my father's needs. The supervising nurse and one of the aides are the best people there. The place is disgusting and out-of-date. The wall paper is ripped and falling apart.

Abingdon Care & Rehabilitation Center is a CMS 5-Star skilled nursing community that provides superior individualized care in warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our person-centered approach to care will help you achieve your custom needs and goals, whether you are recovering post-surgery, undergoing therapy, or joining our caring family of long-term skilled nursing care.