Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center has yet not published prices.

Review of Venetian Care

My loved one gets really good care there.

Review of Venetian Care

The staff, facility and room are all very nice and friendly. I can have a meal with my loved one too. The meals are excellent. The therapists go beyond what they have to do. I am here all day. The staff are wonderful if we need something. We like one of the aides very much.

Review of Venetian Care

Everyone is helpful and attentive. They help right away and answer my questions. There is no smell and everything is clean. The meals could use a little help. They could be a lot better. My loved one likes one of aides who works during the day.

Review of Venetian Care

I have had no problem and everything I have asked has been done. My loved one is kept very clean and the place is clean. The staff are very good with him and me. The doctors keep me posted with what is going on with him. My sister is a dietitian and she said the food is good and the dining is nice. They sit together in the dining area and they wait on the residents. The dining is great from what I have seen here, compared to other facilities. We like one of his nurses and some of the CNAs go above and beyond.

Review of Venetian Care

We are just so pleased here! The social workers, the overall staff were just so amazing. One staff member in particular walked me through everything and helped transitioning into the facility super smoothly! The team meetings were great. The social worker keeps me posted as well.

Review of Venetian Care

He loves the place and the place is clean. They are doing a great job in the PT. He complains about the food though. He is picky. The food looks good to me. He likes the PT people and the social worker. He was there before and loves it there.

Review of Venetian Care

Everybody seems very attentive to her and much more than other facilities. They really want to help the patients. They come and get her for PT and give her various devices on the wheelchair for her arm. It's very, very clean. They are very happy to answer my questions.

Review of Venetian Care

I think the therapy is excellent. I admired the therapist, who really gets after the people for the work they need to do. They treat her very well. The nursing staff is totally great. Top notch. I like the fact that the patients can intermingle and eat outside. The communication has been excellent so far. Everyone there has done such a great job.

Review of Venetian Care

We have had a lot of experiences there and every one of the staff is kind and helpful and we have never experienced a bad moment there. One of the nurses and one of the aides are especially phenomenal. They are lovely and so helpful. Everything is perfect. They are above and beyond in all areas there.

Review of Venetian Care

Everyone is wonderful. My loved one was there last year and we were happy, and it is outstanding this time too. The cleanliness is outstanding. She said the food is good. They have been very very good about keeping me informed. I am basing a lot on last year's experience and this experience.

Review of Venetian Care

It is a very nice place. It is clean and up to date. The staff is very attentive and friendly. I spoke with the social worker. I liked the administrator and she would say hi and ask how I am doing. She was very nice. My father particularly likes one of the nurses. The social worker that I spoke with this morning is well versed.

Review of Venetian Care

The staff treat you very well. I was actually here for rehab as well so I can go from that experience too. The other residents too as a whole are very friendly with each other. The therapy is very good. It is exceptionally clean.

Review of Venetian Care

My loved one is doing pretty good and they are attentive. Sometimes they are slow to respond for help from the call light. The roommate is a little crazy with being loud and uncontrollable. It is hard to rest sometimes. Other than that it is okay. They are giving her time to do what she needs to do. The staff were all pretty good and tried to do the best they could and as fast as they could. The place is new. The update is pretty good and they have painted.

Review of Venetian Care

The therapists are excellent with her. The nurses are giving her medication on time and we appreciate that. They force her to get out of bed now that she can at this point. They keep her engaged. When we first arrived, we had an issue with a CNA and she was not assessed. She was supposed to be in bed and the CNA made her get up on her own and this was not supposed to happen when she first got there. Other than that we are very satisfied.

Review of Venetian Care

The rehab therapy was very good. My loved one likes three of the nurses and one of the aides. It is ridiculously clean. They are constantly cleaning. However she was in the hospital and they did not call me about this.

Review of Venetian Care

From what I've seen, we have no complaints.

Review of Venetian Care

The rehab therapy is great. There is not enough staff which contributes to most of the facility's problems. I would really like to see more volunteers in that could spend time with the patients. Maybe this would alleviate some of the struggles. There is no consistency with the nursing care. The nurses seem to have to relearn about their patients too often. Sometimes there is an hour and a half wait to the call button. The third floor is rehab and I feel as though they can almost be forgotten about because they are more "with it," and staff can ask them to wait. This in turn seems to slow their progress getting better.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

He was there about 7 days and he liked it. He loved it and they did a very good job. They are clean. Meals are better than before. He was happy with the meals. I talked with the social worker. He is going back there. He like the therapist. The staff are all good.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They have really good service. They take really good care of my husband. One of the nurses is very attentive. He hits the button, and they come help. It's very good.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

You could not ask for a better place. It is better than the hospital. If it was not for Venetian, my loved one might not have lived. That place is wonderful. I have nothing but praise for the place for the therapy and care. It is spotless and he is spotless. The sitting room and everything is perfect. I think the meals are fine. Every time the food is served it is perfect.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They seem to be very attentive and working with him when he is having pain. They are very friendly. He says it is good and he is fussy. I have not had a lot of people talking with me.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

This place blows me away. The people are very, very friendly. They seem like they care. Everything's good. My loved one seems to be doing good with the therapy. They're making her work out hard. The place is extremely clean. I don't think she's happy with the meals. They call me and let me know what's going on.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They have been great. The staff and therapy is great. It is always clean. My mother enjoys the meals. They keep us very informed. We like the nurse. We also like one of the aides, who is fantastic. She is always bubbly and smiling. The aides work very, very hard.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

When we got there the welcome was phenomenal. The attention was good. This facility is so much better than the last one. The smiles are sincere from the staff and they seem to like working there.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They need to give more one on one attention to the patients. They need more staff.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The therapist was good. The rooms were excellent. The facility was fairly clean. The food could use some improvement. The staff didn't inform me of anything. I had to ask.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

She is in the hospital and is going back to the rehab. I am satisfied with the rehab. They are all very nice.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

We have had only one bad experience with a nurse and aide. The food is good and it is very clean. The staff is wonderful. The therapists are wonderful. My loved one loves the nurse and her therapist.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I know they are busy, but my loved one has care needs that aren't always being met. It is getting better. The admissions director, social worker and nursing manager are all working to make things better and keep me informed.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

It is okay and the people treat my loved one very good. She likes the food. She likes all the staff. I do not know whether they are monitoring her condition.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses and aides are very helpful. The floor is sticky. The food is fine. We had a nice meeting last week so I know what's going on. My loved one is a heavy sleeper and if he's asleep when it's time for his therapy, they do not try to wake him up and take him.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The rehab is outstanding. I am there sometimes when my mother is getting the therapy. The aides are outstanding and they come immediately when called. I am concerned with the food service. The person handing out the food had gloves on and she kept messing with her hair and nose, which is inappropriate. Visitors were also going behind the serving area and this should not happen. The bathroom is not as clean as I would like it to be. The elevators are dirty and the sitting area near the elevator is not clean. The lights need to be cleaned.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

There is not much the therapists can do, but they try to do what they can. The staff is nice. There are very good people there. The help my loved one when she rings her bell. It's very clean. She is not happy with the food.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The therapists were pretty good. They helped my loved one and they are nice. The nurses are very understaffed and it takes a long time to get help. The rest of the staff is excellent. It is pretty clean. The food is horrible. I have to call several times before getting a call back. One of my calls to the social worker just wasn't returned at all.

Review of Venetian Care

I haven't had any issues. My mother is progressing somewhat, the best that she can. The day nurses are wonderful. There was an issue where the night nurses didn't get to her quick enough. At night, they weren't really paying attention to her. Everybody's very friendly. It's very clean. My mother likes the meals. She doesn't complain about them. When I'm there, communication is OK, but now I'm trying to get the nurse. I've been calling, and nobody's answering.

Review of Venetian Care

The staff is very friendly, and the nursing staff is on top of things and updates me when I need it. They are very good at keeping me informed.

Review of Venetian Care

Everybody's been very pleasant and accommodating, welcoming, and making my loved one feel comfortable. It's been very nice. Her nurse has been wonderful, compassionate, and very nice. The nursing administrator is accommodating. The ward nurse is also awesome. The admission director made it a very smooth transition in. I like being able to call in and get answers without any difficulties contacting people.

Review of Venetian Care

I like the care that my loved one is getting. His mood and demeanor are upbeat. He is making progress. The staff is very attentive and helpful. They go out of their way to help. The food is fantastic. He is enjoying his stay. They are proactive and scheduled the meeting with the social worker in advance.

Review of Venetian Care

We are pleased with the overall care and staff. The staff is very helpful. They come on time with every call. My mom is very happy here. It is very clean. The food is nice, especially the soup. They are in contact with me on a daily basis. The staff is wonderful. Everybody is very nice.

Review of Venetian Care

I think it's great. My mom looks great when I see her. It's clean. The workers are very friendly. They seem to do a great job. They're all pretty good.

Review of Venetian Care

They really go out of their way to try to give you everything you need to prepare you to go home. The rehab services are fantastic! Most of the nurses are really good. Most of the aides are fantastic. The social worker is a fantastic person. The meals are a little iffy, but you could always manage to ask them for something else if you don't like it, and they will get you something else.

Review of Venetian Care

Everyone is very nice, and there are only a couple of problems with the night nurses. The nurses during the day have been excellent. The night nurses did not put my loved one's feet up. The night nurse did not give him his sleeping pill. The charts show they did give him the sleeping pill. He has not complained about the food. It has been very good. He likes everything. They are very good at informing me, and we met with the social worker yesterday.

Review of Venetian Care

They are very nice people here. We are very happy with everything here! They take care of my mother and keep everything clean. My mother is very happy. She loves the food. They call my sister and update her.

Review of Venetian Care

Everybody is caring and the rehab is very good. It is very clean. The meals are good. I think they are good at keeping me informed.

Review of Venetian Care

I haven't had any complaints. The patient-to-nurse ratio is too high, but the care is good. They need more staff.

Review of Venetian Care

My dad is doing pretty well, and I am still very impressed with the place there. The food is very nice. They are very informative. They answer our questions. They are very, very nice. My mom is very satisfied, too.

Review of Venetian Care

The therapy is really good. The nurses are good. The food seems to be fine. It's really good, but they don't have enough help. They should hire more.

Review of Venetian Care

I would recommend it to anyone. The place is very clean, and the nurses are helpful and the food is good. My loved one is treated very kindly, and they are very accommodating. It is a very clean place. I like the meals. They taste good. The people come, but my loved one is trying to get his answers faster than what they give to him.

Review of Venetian Care

My loved one seemed to be pleased. They are working her hard! She is making some progress. They could use some more meal choices. Some are good, and some are so-so.

Review of Venetian Care

We had no issues. Everything was good! The only issue was that I could not meet the director. They were never there in the afternoon. The therapy was excellent. The nurses were very good.

Review of Venetian Care

There was a particular nurse that was very attentive. They seem friendly enough. It's very clean. They are keeping me informed and I ask. They are short staffed though.

Review of Venetian Care

Anything we've had, we've addressed directly, so I'd say things have improved as we had conversations. I would like little bit more information as to her status after doctor's visits and tests. The therapy is whenever she feels she's able. It's been very good. She's getting more mobile, so she's actually starting to see more improvement, so her demeanor has started to change. The only thing I wonder is whether it's once a day, or if they can offer more to a patient who's enthusiastic. There's a little bit rough handling of my mom, but the nurses are really good. They're very accommodating. They resolve things very quickly. If she feels like they're being a little rough, someone will come in and apologize. Everybody is very friendly there. The quantity of food is good. There's definitely enough in any given meal. There's nothing I would say is wrong with the food. You have to ask, and they will make something else if there is nothing that appeals to you on the menu. All you have to do is ask.

Review of Venetian Care

There was some disorganization while I was there. Everyone seemed pretty nice. One of the evening nurses, and another one of my father's evening nurses gave information and were nice. They seemed to be more organized than other ones. Everyone was pretty nice.

Review of Venetian Care

It has been fabulous. The only problem is that in the evening it is difficult to get some attention. The meals have been great. No one says anything unless I ask.

Review of Venetian Care

The therapy went really well. The nurses and staff were very, very good. Everybody was really nice. The place was very clean. The people that were doing the therapy said my therapy was very, very, very good, then all of a sudden they said I couldn't be released because my therapy was bad. I didn't understand it at all. When I challenged it, they said my therapy was really good. I was very confused. I wasn't informed too much about the way the meals worked.

Review of Venetian Care

My mom likes it extremely. The rehab is great. There are some people who are great, and others that are poor. There was only one nurse that felt you did not have to separate the blood pressure pills to be given at different times in the day, and then she followed through after I explained this to her. The rest of the staff and the main desk are terrific. They are constantly keeping it clean. My mom is eating.

Review of Venetian Care

The food is good. It's tasty. It's very clean. My loved one was in absolute pain from therapy. She was crying on the phone to me this morning because the way they pick her up, her arms are very sore. She said she couldn't sleep last night because she was in pain from the therapy. The morning when my loved one was supposed to be washed and that stuff, we had to have her home aide wash her and got her ready for breakfast and get her her clothes. She has to have bandages changed, and the aide that stays with her when she's home changes her bandages. The doctor gave her permission, because they were not changing them properly.

Review of Venetian Care

The facility is very clean. My loved one enjoys the meals. I've had no issues with nursing care. One social worker is outstanding with me! It seems that I have to do the more outreaching part. The doctor has been very good at reaching out to me, though.

Review of Venetian Care

Everybody is really friendly. They call me with an update every Wednesday. My loved one called me last night and needed to be changed, and no one came to help her. I called the nurses' station and had her looked at.

Review of Venetian Care

My uncle has not complained about the nurses. The soups are hot. The bathroom sink had shavings all over it. The bathroom smells.. It would be nice if they could leave me messages when they call and I don't pick up. I have to hunt them down when I have questions. We ask for simple thing to be fixed or taken care of, and they don't do it.

Review of Venetian Care

My loved one is getting wonderful care and medically great care. It depends what aide is on for the night as far as how long he has to wait for help. They are not answering the button for help fast enough. He gets a little aggravated when he has to wait 10 to 15 minutes for help. They clean every day, and his bathroom smells great. He has fallen and they call me to let me know they checked him out, and I always get a complete answer without anyone hiding things.

Review of Venetian Care

There were seven days with seven different nurses. I have to train each one on the needs of the patient. Every time I get one trained, there's a new one to train the next day. They are nice when they understand what is going. The need to do a better job scheduling. There's new people every day. The nurses are great, but whoever is in charge is not. There is the same problem with different staff coming in every day. One day there's a good cleaning lady, and the next day another just stands around chatting with nurses and not cleaning the room. One day they have one person delivering meals, and another they have no clue who anyone is. The dining experience is not good because of the change of the personnel. They serve the food late because they don't know who is who. The food seems good, though. They don't keep me informed; I inform them! I have to explain everything to each person.

Review of Venetian Care

They are very good there. It is very clean, and the staff is very friendly. The meals are good, but sometimes the food is not steaming hot. They are good at informing me, and if I have any questions, they answer.

Review of Venetian Care

I have had to advocate extensively. I have spent all day there and he is not the floor he should be on. Today is the first day he is getting the care I believe he should be getting in rehab and the nursing care. Some of the people are very friendly. They are more caring here. You can see they care but all of the facilities do not hire enough staff. Hopefully therapy will improve now that an advocate got involved to request more therapy. They do not respond immediately like they should. It's very clean. My husband says the food is good but they are not following his diet. I'd recommend this rehab only with an advocate.

I'd recommend Venetian!

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

All around the facility is incredible. The staff is great. I have not had any problems with anyone there. They have been great. They go that extra yard. The food is excellent. They have a great chef - I eat there myself! You can pay 5 bucks and join your family member for lunch or dinner. You let them know, you pay your 5 bucks and they feed you good. If they have problems or they have concerns or they need to update me on anything, they're in touch.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

When my stepdad first arrived, the nurses were great and checked him over. The social workers that I have worked with go over above and beyond! I am 100 percent satisfied with how they keep me informed

It is a great facility.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

This place is wonderful. We have had nothing but a good experience so far.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

This place is very good, excellent! They're all great there! It's the best place! There is no comparison to other places. The only problem is that they are a little understaffed on weekends. My husband's nurse is very good. The staff are excellent at treating him with dignity. The cleanliness is good. If there's a serious problem with my husband, I get a call. When I go there, they always update me.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I think the service was really good in terms of the attentiveness. The physical therapy is excellent. All across the board, everything was excellent. They're also very accommodating. If the patient isn't ready for therapy, they'll come back. My mom is a very particular person, and she had no complaints. When they created her discharge plan, they were very concerned for her, and made sure they had a plan in case she would have to go home by herself. It was very thoughtful. My mom's nurse was very good. She liked her therapist. The social worker was very good too. The facility was very clean. My mom really liked the food. They were very good at keeping me informed.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They were very attentive. The care was good. The staff was very responsive to the family. Communication was perfect. One of the nurses was particularly excellent. It was very clean.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The experience is very good. The place is very clean. The staff is very helpful, especially my wife's aide. They are very friendly. The food is also very good. They really don't keep me that informed though.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I love the social worker. She is wonderful. They need more staff on the weekend. My loved one does not like the pureeing of the food.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They are all helpful and nice. I have not worked with the therapists that much, but they seem nice, too. The place is very clean. The meals are not my idea of the best meals, but everyone has their own preferences. My loved one went to the hospital and came back. They kept me informed on everything. The doctor is keeping me up to date.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

This is our fourth time here. We always choose Venetian, between the physical therapy, the nurses, and the staff. The food services, the housekeeping: everyone is wonderful. We're very happy here. I'm always going out to visit someone and ask questions. The staff come in and visit. I always recommend Venetian to friends.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

It is very good. We like Venetian a lot. My loved one is much better. We're happy with the staff. It's clean because it's new. The meals are good.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everything's good. Everything is clean. The staff is friendly. They do well at keeping me informed. They give me an update whenever I go.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I'm very pleased with my sister's care. I think the quality of care and compassion that the caretakers have there is good. They not only take care of her illness, but her whole person. My sister is doing marvelously well in therapy. When visiting, everyone is very welcoming and helpful. I've had friends who have visited, and they commented it was very clean and had no odors. My sister hasn't complained about the food. When she couldn't eat too well, they accommodated to her. Whenever I go there, they let me know when things are happening and her progress. I have already recommended Venetian to a friend.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one was also there last year, and the way he speaks of it, it's excellent. He loves it there! He spoke to a woman checking her father into the facility today, and she was crying about her father going to the facility. My loved one was able to calm her down by telling her how wonderful his experience was because he had such a great time! He used to be a chef, so he's a fussy eater. He was there a year ago, and they were fantastic at checking up on him.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is getting good care. Everything's been great and the staff has been very good and helpful. Everything's clean. The food is very good. My loved one is happy with the meals. The staff are good at keeping me informed. They answer any questions that I have.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are taking great care of him. There's a lot of things for him to do, like therapy. The nursing clerk is really great. The social worker is really, really good. The aides are all great. The cleanliness is great. My father is very happy with the meals. They call me for everything. I have already recommended Venetian to a lot of people.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I am very satisfied with a lot of the facility. The physical and occupational therapy seem very good. The nurses are good. The staff is very sweet. I don't have any complaints about them. There is a lot of food for the patients, and it always meets my loved one's needs. Safety is concerning at times, as my mom had a fall and I'm not happy about that, but everything else is good.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

My husband has been here several times, and it is good enough to take him back again. We really appreciate the rehab part of this facility. It is good. They are very caring there. Some aides are very good. Some are ill-informed about patients' conditions. They really need to educate their aides a little more about patients' medical conditions.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The therapy is excellent. The lady that changes the beds is excellent too! Everything is fine, except that they didn't have one of the right medicines for my wife.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I like the aide, and she always takes care of my mother.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

Everyone is nice. It is a clean facility. The staff are not always available right away when called. They come sometimes, but could use a little work. Some of the staff are excellent, and some of them could use some improvement. The food is good some days. They have a variety of meals. They reach out to us with information.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The facility is very clean. The food looks good. They are doing really well, but couple of days ago in the dining room, my mother wanted to go back to her room and everybody was ignoring her.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The staff seems to be very, very friendly. The facility is very clean. The few times in a week I have called, the front desk picks up after many rings, and then I am transferred to an operator. I realize they are very busy, but this happens every time I call.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The facility is beautiful and it looks like a hotel. It is awesome and clean from my experience. It is phenomenal and immaculate. I am happy we got her in this place long term. It is perfect. They are great with communication. They will inform me of anything I ask and they always answer me promptly. My mother is very pleased with the rehab. Her problem is that she needs to adjust to the therapy. My mother can do things for herself but prefers to have help. The nurses I have seen are fine, and there are many of them! From what I have seen the staff is fine. The downside is the food. My mother says she is bored with it and it's the same everyday. She asks me to bring food to her. Everyone has different tastes.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

Overall I would recommend Venetian! They could do a better job at keeping me informed though. The nursing staff should come in everyday and speak to me about progress or some kind of information, but they don't. The bathrooms are not as clean as they should be. I don't know how often they clean them, but I had a bad experience.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses have been very good. We have not seen too much of the therapy. They are giving her therapy in the bed. My aunt recommended this facility. It is very clean with no smells. The staff is very accommodating with questions I have.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I am very pleased with it, and this is the second time here. They are clean. They are very good at communicating with me. I'd say they need to add more flavor to the food, and it is too bland.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

My wife said that the rehab therapy is good and that she is happy with it. I like the food. I can see that my wife is happy, but the staff needs to be more attentive when someone calls for them. My wife asked for an ice pack for the pain in her knee, and she did not get it. This has happened twice. They should answer right away.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nursing care and cleanliness are very good. The food is absolutely terrible though. The variety is poor. It is not well-cooked or presented, nor hygienically presented. I'm really concerned by issues with the food: how it is prepared, variety, and the health concerns. We have yet to have a meeting with the staff, so I find out what I do when I walk up to the front desk to ask. I would hope that after two or three weeks, some kind of meeting would happen.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They pushed my wife's rehab too hard. There are some good nurses and some bad ones. I had to bring the meds I wanted for my wife. The staff is shorthanded. There is not even one aide for each floor. They serve nursing home food, which is what you would expect. Some is good and some is not. They only serve enough to feed a bird, so I brought my wife more food. If I ask the staff something, some give me information, and others do not.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

My sister is very ill. When she did not have the medicine prescribed by the doctor, the staff helped her. They took her to the ER when she needed it.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The therapy is very good. I was not that fond of the nurse my mother had. When my mother was ill, and the nurse didn't pay attention and told her the doctor was on vacation. My friends and I went up there and took her to the hospital. The nurse is doing better after I complained. The aides are good now that my mother is back from the hospital. When she was on the second floor, they were more friendly, and now that she is on the third floor, they are attending to her, but not as good on the second floor. My mother eats very little but she likes the soups.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The only thing that's been a bit concerning is that my loved one's physical therapists haven't gotten him out of bed as frequently as he needs to get out of there. He's not being pushed as much as he needs to be. Other than that, they do a really good job. The staff is friendly and everything else goes smoothly. He seems to be pretty happy with the food. I would recommend Venetian depending on someone's situation.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The therapists do really well with her. They get her walking. She's moving better every day. They're doing a wonderful job in therapy. There's maybe two nurses who are very attentive and caring. Another is nice, but wouldn't come to take care of my mom one time because she said she was on break. The meals are good. My mom likes them all very much. If I'm there, they keep me well-informed. If I'm not, they don't tell me anything. Some of the nurses and staff, when my mom calls, won't come for a while. They take their sweet time getting to her. They told me I wasn't allowed to help her get to and from the bathroom, but they weren't coming, so I did it. She'll call for medication, and they leave her sitting for 20 minutes.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

This is an improvement from other facilities. I'm satisfied with the help he's getting. The nurses and aides are excellent. The only thing my loved one complains about is that he wants something more to eat. He's not satisfied with the food. For someone who's as ill as he is, it's sufficient. He complained that he'd like some meat. Other than that, he's kept very clean and they're attentive. The staff are always available to answer questions for me, but I don't know the questions until a problem comes up.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I have recommended this facility to a friend. The day nurses are fine. My husband likes that the therapists are very concerned about his breathing. The staff are all very friendly. The night nurses are a little lazy though. Aides are sleeping in the corner of the cafeteria with the lights out. They don't like it when my husband is out there at night, because then they have to leave the lights on. It's very clean. It's a beautiful facility. The taste of the food is not consistent. Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's bad. If they could bring in different food sometimes, it would be good. It would be good if everybody was on the same page. Some of the staff know the patients, and some of them don't. They're not very informed about all their patients, so they're not giving you a clear overall picture.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

It's been okay. The only thing I am not satisfied with is that my loved one was not checked in on the first day, and I have to go back and do all of the documents, as they did not do them. They did not have any of her documents on file. My loved one is very happy going to the gym. I have no complaints about anything else. It seems clean.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are good. They only shower her once per week. I am not fan of that one. My mom fell twice there, but she is healing and I think everything is okay now. She does like the food. I tasted the food myself. It is not that good. The only thing they are concerned about is the money. They want to keep her there. The admissions staff was very nasty to me on the phone.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

Our experience last week was great. I would have recommended it to everyone. This week, not so much. We are in the process of getting my mom out of there. The rehab service was not at all what I thought it would be. They haven't given my mom her important medication. My mom has two aides who don't work every day, but are unbelievably good. Other than that, I don't know if she has any other aides because when these two are not there, nothing happens. They don't wash her or anything. The staff don't come into my mom's room to fill her water cup. Nobody calls me with information.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

It all started with the first time we got to this place, which looks brand new. The building is new and looks clean. We came inside and the sense of care you should get on the first impression was not there. One of the nurses is genuinely concerned and keeps up with me personally, but we're not getting any updates from the facility. We get no sense of care from the other nurses, who didn't even look interested enough to introduce themselves. It just felt like they couldn't be bothered with any of the patients there. You have to maintain the patients' dignity when you are taking care of them at a facility like this, and they didn't seem to care about that.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

When my dad had a serious health problem, they waited way too long to take him to the hospital. The doctor visited the facility every week, and they could not do anything until the doctor told them to. I wish they would cater more to his issues and not treat everyone the same. The social worker should have tried harder to contact the doctor. The nursing staff should have been on top of the situation and let the doctor know my dad's condition was getting worse by the day. It got way too bad at the facility, but no one let me know.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I would recommend the facility, but they need to pay more attention to my dad because of his disease, and he may just stare around meal times. I would like them to pay more attention to notifying me about my husband. I like reminders. If we are not around, they should call us on a regular basis.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

I am not a fan of the place. They are not too bad at keeping me informed when I am there, but no one is answering the phone. There are some nurses and techs who care, and some nurses who do not seem to care to be there. The first two days were awful, and then they moved her to a different room. The nurses in the other room were better. The lack of care and compassion is a shame. The cleanliness is awful. There was stuff on the floor. My mom is not eating the meals. I am bringing her food.

Review of Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center

They are one of the worst care providers I have ever seen, and my husband likes it because they do not have him do what he needs. I would never go there. This is the third time my husband has been there, and he comes out physically worse than when he goes in. He never comes home stronger or healthier. My husband is refusing to do rehab. It is not the nurses making decisions, but the social workers and doctors. They take the max out of Medicare, and send my husband home. When I call on the phone, the staff are friendly. When I walk in the front door, I do not smell any urine and the front desk looks neat, and the lobby area looks neat. My husband says the food is good. When I call, the staff are kind and answer my questions. They help with the wheelchair at the front desk.

Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center offers superior rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in a unique and extraordinary neighborhood-style design. Our person-centered approach to care will get you back on your feet with all the comforts of our quaint, home-like setting. Whether you are recovering post-illness or injury, our goal is to get you back on your feet and ready for your regular routine as soon as possible. We combine traditional methods with progressive research to provide you with the highest level of care, tailored to your customized goals.