Merrill Gardens at Woodstock - Woodstock, GA

Our tour of Merrill Gardens was absolutely wonderful! Even my father, who is not "all-in" with this search, was impressed. Before [Removed] could come show us around, one of the residents came into the bistro to speak to us. She told us how much she enjoys the people and atmosphere of this community. My parents were not only impressed by the friendliness of the residents, but also with the spacious community area downstairs, the wide hallways upstairs, the inviting exercise room, the options of places downstairs to sit with friends (or alone), the light and open areas, and the details of the apartments. We looked at both one- and two-bedroom apartments and liked both. The details in this one year old building were so nice: textured walls in the hallway, nice colors, non-slip flooring in the apartment kitchen and bathroom, the high ceilings, and even a drawer in the kitchen that locked (for medicine?). [Removed] gave us a nice tour calling residents - and even a few pets - by name. She seemed to truly care about us and to understand what we're going through in this decision-making process. We appreciated the inviting atmosphere and the no-pressure tour. Merrill Gardens isn't a community that needs someone to "sell it." Its atmosphere, spaciousness, beauty and available services all take care of that without a word being spoken. When my parents are ready to make a move, I truly hope it will be Merrill Gardens of Woodstock.

Amanda Warren

We are so grateful to receive this wonderful review with such detailed feedback. We do strive to provide an inviting atmosphere where people feel welcome so we love reading this. Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you or your parents!

Nice facility but wasn't what my parent's needed

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my parent’s. This is a newer facility and I really like them. The building itself looked really good and seemed to be very clean. The person who gave me the tour was nice and I liked her. However, it just wasn’t what we were looking for. I was looking for a facility that had cottages because I wanted to have their own place and have their independence. I would recommend other families to tour this community.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for your kind feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience at our community during your tour. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance as you search for senior living options.

So far the best. This facility will make her feel like she has her own home.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for your review! We always try to make our community feel like home for every resident.

Testing was odd

Merrill Gardens at Woodstock was a lovely community. We really liked that she could have her dog come and live with her. We also liked that they had their cafeteria open for 12 hours for the residents. We really liked this community. She had to be evaluated and take a standardized test. I have shared some of the test questions they asked my mom to others and even they had difficulty with the answers.

Merrill Gardens experience

This senior retirement home.
Is a truly a five star facility,excellent food, programs, service and a beautiful place to live in. c

B and D H

Amanda Warren

We are so pleased to receive this feedback for Merrill Gardens. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Community Relations Director [Removed] was very kind and accommodating in providing us with a tour on very short notice. The staff of Merrill Gardens is friendly and professional, the facility itself is beautiful and the cost was in line with our expectations. We are still reviewing our options for Dad's future living arrangements, but Merrill Gardens has set a standard that will be hard to beat.

Amanda Warren

We are so pleased to hear that you are considering Merrill Gardens for your dad. We are very proud of our new community and we would be happy to answer any further questions as you continue your search.

Beautiful place, but clearly an independent facility, not assisted living. It felt like I was walking into a new hotel. My mother would have had to reside on the third floor. If there was an emergency, she wuld have to walk down the stairs. That's impossible for my mother who has Parkinsons. The director that spoke with us was very kind though.

Amanda Warren

We appreciate receiving this feedback. We expect to receive our license shortly to offer assisted living services, in addition to memory care. If we can offer further assistance as you look for options for your mother, please reach back out to us.

Stopped by today at this beautiful property! [Removed] was amazing. They weren't even open yet and spent a lot of time with me. This community is amazing! A dream destination for sure! The apartments are actually all huge in size and the assisted living comes to you in your apartment. A little more money but I believe worth it.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We are so excited to open our new community and welcome residents.

Review of Merrill Gardens at Woodstock - Woodstock, GA

Beautiful plans not ready soon enough

Amanda Warren

Thank you for giving us this 5-star review. We are very excited for our new senior living community to open!