Merrill Gardens at Ballard - Seattle, WA

My life at Merrill Gardens has been very pleasant. There are more than enough activities to keep me busy, the food is fantastic with many options and the freedom to eat when I wish. All this and the independence to choise what and where I wish to be involved.
My dog is in heaven as there so many people who love to pat and both of us take advantage of chearful and bright public spaces.
Thank you for providing us with a safe place to live an independent and and active life.

My tour

When we walked into this community we knew it was not the right fit for our loved one. The people we met were nice and the community looked clean. This community did not seem to have the homey atmosphere we were looking for. This community reminded us of a hotel.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are glad to hear that our team was nice during your visit. We hope you find the atmosphere you are looking for as you research senior living options.

I am super happy with it.

I am super happy with it. The staff is amazing. The food is amazing, you can eat anytime, instead of set meal times, they have a rotating menu, the head chef is awesome, and very accommodating. I really like that they make the activities as fun as possible, they take them out on activities, and again the staff are so good. I can't say enough about the staff, they do not tolerate error. The head of nursing, [Removed], is I feel, an angel on earth. They really go the extra mile. They have really figured out the showers, and every room has a washer and dryer, and a kitchenette. The only thing it's missing is an outdoor garden. It's lovely how they have situated what they have. It's a LOT less than where we were before.

Amanda Warren

We are so happy to read such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you are really enjoying the Anytime Dining program and numerous activities.

Outstanding care for mom

We found this to be an outstanding community for care. A new community with great care. the staff is outstanding and goes out. The food is restaurant style and excellent. My mom is very happy with the meals. She is active with the activities. My mom is active and independent. We would highly recommend this community for great care and value for family members.

Amanda Warren

We are so pleased to hear that your mom is enjoying Merrill Gardens! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback with us.