Queen Anne Manor - Seattle, WA has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here it was clean and beautiful. The staff seemed up to par. They had a good level of care. It was a little to clinical feeling though. The room mom would have gotten was on the smaller side and it was more expensive. I would recommend families tour communities and speak to the residents before choosing a place.

The Queen Anne Manor was really a wonderful program and offered a very strong program for Alzheimers patients. Really very structured and carefully organized memory care programs. Very attractive center.

I met with [Removed] and was given a good tour of the memory care part of the facility . He did a great job. Nice enough place, but it is also going through some important upgrades. They are in the process of renovating (painting) so it will look better very soon. They are also adding an activities professional for the memory care residents soon. Nice outdoor spaces and beautiful old stately building. I'm waiting to get details to them from my mom's existing facility before getting a financial estimate but the just the rooms start at around 5800 - 6500 with no care and go up from there so I'm expecting 10k+/month.

Our visit

This community was a little to large for our loved one. She felt like it was over the top. The community was clean and the people we met were nice. She felt that she would get lost in this larger community.

A Really Nice Community But Appeared Old

It was a really nice place to see but the age of the community did not seem appealing. i did not get the feeling of being cozy and comfortable for my loved one. Everything else was nice. It was clean and the staff and residents were all nice.

Very Satisfied with this Community

We had a very good experience with this community. They did a very good job caring for my father and his needs. The owner,and the nurses were great. I was comfortable with the care he was receiving. My family was very pleased with all they did for us. This is a lovely community.

Too much like an institution!!

During our tour of this community my loved one and I noticed that this building resembled an old haunted building. It felt just like a mental asylum and gave my loved one and I too much of and institutionalized feeling. The lady who gave us our tour was very friendly and took her time showing the facility to us, it just was not the right fit for my mother.

I loved this place and put down a deposit. :-)

Mom's Good Care

This is a very nice community for my mom. She is happy with the staff and the cleanliness of the commnity. She does participate in the activities. We would recommend this to other families.

Very Nice Apartments

I had a very pleasant tour at this community. It is a very nice looking community. Everyone was very nice and friendly. The apartment they showed us were very wonderful, it looked very beautiful. The facility was very nice. It was a bit expensive, but it would be worth it. I recommend for anyone to go tour.

They work really hard to have him active in the activities.

They do a pretty good job. It does smell like urine though, as you are walking to his room. They work really hard to have him active in the activities.

5 stars

Overall it has been a great experience and staff has been very friendly. Everything is excellent here.

When we first enrolled, everyone was so, so helpful

The organizer that we first dealt with when we got started was very helpful in getting us set u. We really appreciated that. Everyone is very friendly when we come in and she really likes living there.

No good for memory care or dementia. The staff do not engage with the residents-Just the 1-2 activity staff spend any time with them.
Poor communication within the staff.
Confusion with medications. There was no air conditioner in my moms room, took a few days but finally got it in.

APFM was great to work with. I was given a specialist, Karen, who gave me great options and choices and always had super follow up. I selected Quuen Anne Manor and have been extremely happy with the results for my dad memory care. I had to move my dad from the east coast to Seattle and both organizations made the move effortless. APFM is the only way to go when such crucial decisions have to be made for loved ones long term care. Thank you so much!

High Turnover Rate

Its a very nice facility overall of upkeep of building and grounds. Staff isn't as skilled as I would have liked and alot of turn over might be the issue.

good, but expensive

It's a nice place and the staff there are very nice and friendly. However, it certainly comes at a price, and in my estimation it is pretty steep. I am not sure if it is worth the money, but it is a nice place.

Highly recommended

When I began looking for an assisted living + memory care facility for mother, Queen Anne Manor was the top of the list due to location. When I compared & visited other facilities it became the clear choice.

The size was right - not too small yet not too big. The range of assistance options was ideal. Mother lived for almost a year in an assisted living studio. When her memory and health problems increased, Anna's Garden Transitions (the moderate level memory care area) became the best fit.

Living there has made her feel much safer, happier, and sharper. I know she is well looked after. The nursing team is especially outstanding. But I've been impressed by all staff. Everyone seems motivated by what's best for each resident.

Bottom line, I highly recommend Queen Anne Manor.

Excellent Experience at Queen Anne Manor

My mother was at Queen Anne Manor for a respite stay of two months. I am extremely pleased with the care she received. The Administration is first rate. The staff was, to a person, caring, respectful, warm and welcoming. Both the Administrators and Staff were very helpful in keeping me informed about my mother as well as getting to know her to better meet her needs both socially and medically. It was good to feel that my mother was in good hands. My mother had a very positive experience at Queen Anne Manor. She thrived there. The environment is exceptionally attractive: clean, comfortable and has a feeling of home while successfully filling the various needs of the seniors living there.

Nice Old World Feel in a Good Location

Of course is was way overpriced but it's hard to establish value because it's an arbitrary number. I would say it's fair based on market analysis. I have recommended it to 3 other people so that says it all. It was about location, location, location for me. It's got a very old world feel and I like that but some people don't. And because it's older their room sizes are smaller so if you needed more room this might not be the right place. The key consideration outside of location was the flexibility to the changing care needs. I wanted to minimize the amount of moving around.

Didn't even see a room. The memory ca...

Didn't even see a room. The memory care unit is very impressive. Location-good Walkable neighborhood.

Probably where we will take parents. ...

Probably where we will take parents. Great feeling and lovely space. Lot's of light. We are scheduled for the nurse assessment and are very excited for my parents to move to Anna's Garden. We LOVE the apartment, the 4 large windows that make the room so light, the large size of the room and bathroom, the staff, the feeling of caring and warmth.

Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood and surrounded by stunning oak trees, our gracious turn-of-the century building offers you a private suite with bath and individually controlled heat. Bring your own furnishings and accessories – we’ll help you arrange them! You will find many places to be with others if you wish, as well as welcoming spaces for both indoor and outdoor activities. Our roof deck is a favorite place for gathering, gardening or sitting to enjoy the views from the top of Queen Ann Hill.
Your small pets are welcome too!
Our staff is mindful of your needs when planning activities. Our neighborhood affords opportunities for walking, shopping and cultural events. We plan appropriate daily exercises, challenging discussions, games, movies and trips to nearby sites. An easy-to-read activity calendar gives lots of choices about how to spend your time. We value your ideas and welcome full participation. Our resident council helps us ensure that we are providing the activities that you want. Our goal is to offer you many options about your daily life and care. Our friendly, qualified staff is available 24 hours a day to help with whatever you may need.