Ballard Landmark - Seattle, WA

Great location and a lot of activities!

My Mother-In-Law really likes it at this facility. In the beginning, we had to be assertive because the staff members weren’t as organized in getting her care set up. It took a little bit for them to get everything together to provide my Mother-In-Law with assistance bathing and doing laundry. They do offer a lot of activities like exercise groups, bingo, karaoke, and live music. Their services are an a la carte menu and the housekeeping staff comes once a week to clean her room. I love this facility because they are in a great location. They are near my Mother-In-Law’s doctor offices, farmers markets, little shops, and restaurants. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Tour for care

We toured this beautiful community. The staff was nice and caring. We did like that they had a lot of different type of care. We liked what was offered with the menu and the activities. We think that this would have been a good community for us to move into. They did not have the type of care needed. Families might want to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Just not right

I was able to take a tour of this place and I think that they have a nice community. the location is in a good place near stores and a good view. The staff was nice and seemed to be caring. This just was not the place for us.

Everything is great

Everything is going fine at Ballard. So far, we do not have any problems with the staff. They seem to be doing a good job and everything is great. Overall, this has been a good experience so far.

great care

Ballard Landmark have done a great job getting me the sort of physical therapy that I need. I get the one on one attention and care that I need, which is very important. The food here is great, as are the wait staff.

The worst thing about the place is the housekeepers. There is a high turnover rate there, and there have been a few things from my room that have gone missing. Some of them are good, but some are questionable.

Excellent facility. Very professional experience with Mindy Byers. I liked the facility, the environment, the cleanliness and the comprehensive services offered. The only problem is that the price point for the Single apartment was not very much less than what we are currently paying at The Summit. Therefore with anticipated services running $ 1000.00-1200.00 per month, we would exceed our budget. I also felt that I'd like to have my father in an Assisted Living facility a little closer to the Northgate area, as my brother Rion lives in Wedgewood. Otherwise I would highly rate this facility with 5 stars. Mindy Byers is very knowledgeable, professional and very caring. I really appreciated her follow-up phone call to see if we had any additional questions. I think that Ballard Landmark would be a terrific Assisted Living facility for my Dad.