Brookdale Queen Anne - Seattle, WA

Brookdale Queen Anne - Seattle, WA has yet not published prices.

My Loved One is Happy Here.

We are very pleased with Brookdale Queen Anne so far. The people are wonderful; very nice, and helpful. [Removed] have been super. The food could be a little hotter, but it is good overall. They have a lot of activities, and the community is very clean. Housekeeping comes once a week to tidy up and change the sheets. Overall, I really think my love one is happy here. We are very pleased

My friend is here currently and it’s been good. Everyone has been just great so far. All of the assistance there is great, the food is good, and they’re very friendly to everyone. They have a set menu every day and then there are specials for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day with alternate options. There are all kinds of sandwiches and things; they can make you soup or a sandwich at any time of the day. The facility is brand new and gorgeous and it’s just beautiful. It looks like it’s being taken care of very well. The activities are limitless! There’s a big screen TV that shows what’s going on that day. They have different menus of things that are going on and what you can do. You have to have a lot of money to be there, though, that’s the only thing I would say. I absolutely would recommend them and already have.

Friendly Tour

My tour of this community was a good one. From what I saw everything looked well maintained. The staff I met was kind and courteous. It was a pleasant experience, and everyone was very nice. There were many factors that played into where to move my father too. My tour went well, but this wasn't the community for us.

We Are Very Pleased

So far everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. They are taking good care of her and her needs. The staff is great, they have been very good to work with. A place for mom was great with all the help they provided. We are very pleased with everything they have done for us.

spoke with Catherine this is a month to month. This facility wasa a Merrill Gardens. Brookdale bought them two years ago (1100 total properties). Northwest craftsmen acrhitecture. 1 bd $3885 up to $4435 for larger w/private balcony, full kitchen 750 sf; 3 meals on assisted living, 2 meals with independent living; care level pricing ala carte (only charged for what using); they don't provide skilled nursing

Things went very well

My Mom is back home now. She was at Brookdale for respite care. Things were great and they went very well when she was there. We did not have any complaints with the staff or the facility while she was there.

Spectacular

Very pleased and very happy with EVERYTHING about this facility .

dad is doing very well

My father is living at Brookdale Queen Anne and they are doing very well with him. They were really good at finding a unit that would work well for him. He moved from the country, and they found him one that had trees in the view, a lot of pictures on the wall, etc.

The only small criticism I would have is that because he didn't live here in Seattle, there was a little confusion in getting his medication set up. This is a minor criticism and was the only part of the experience that did not go as smoothly as I thought it could have.

Other than that it has been good. It has been a big adjustment for my dad but he has adjusted and is doing well.

My son wife loved it.

My son wife loved it.

Merrill Gardens is also on the short ...

Merrill Gardens is also on the short list and is the family preferred options since it has great short- and long-term financial options.

Brookdale Queen Anne is an independent and assisted living facility that gives residents the ability to enjoy a private, self-driven lifestyle with the attentive care of empathetic staff. The staff provides thorough care to all residents, while giving residents complete leeway to do as they please and go where they choose. Brookdale Queen Anne is a series of apartment units that really drive home the independent aspect of the facility. Amenities include laundry services, housekeeping, grooming, dressing, hygiene, showering and all other things that residents may need additional help with. As staff members assist residents in carrying out the most basic aspects of their lives that they need assistance with, they are also available to help with picking up and practicing hobbies.